• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    I like the montages, but only when Alexi Murdoch or Rob Thomas is singing
    i want the beach boys.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      The first was not a montage. There was only one musical montage.
      Depends on your personal view, but the first could very well be seen as one. A montage is a series of different shots; in the first case, it was a series of different shots of James and Scott having sex. The dictionary.com definition can be read either way. So people aren't wrong to say there were two musical montages in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i want the beach boys.
        I wish they all could be alien galaxy girls...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          I wish they all could be alien galaxy girls...
          hopefully eli would finally get some lovin

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiphantom View Post
            Depends on your personal view, but the first could very well be seen as one. A montage is a series of different shots; in the first case, it was a series of different shots of James and Scott having sex. The dictionary.com definition can be read either way. So people aren't wrong to say there were two musical montages in this episode.
            Oh no, this reminds me of when I had to go research military and maritime law during a raging debate about whether or not Rush and Wray committed mutiny. Once references are needed, the topic officially needs its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              hopefully eli would finally get some lovin
              He has to grow a pair first.

Comment

Oddly enough, I rather enjoyed this episode. Definitely wasn't perfect, but I sorta like eps where characters go insane as it gives you insight into what makes them tick.... Scott with guilt over his son, Chloe longing for her dad, Rush terrified of being abducted by the blue meanies, James with issues she's just gotta get over/fixed, and Greer, well, the man should not have a gun. Loose canon.

Alas, ticks are teensy so the assumption they got them all is as thin as tissue paper. Made me think of the Stargate version of Lyme Disease...

Eli, once again, the third wheel. Makes me wonder what he would have hallucinated....

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Eli, once again, the third wheel. Makes me wonder what he would have hallucinated....
                  My guess would be his HIV infected mother
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    The conventional thinking is that we skipped that voyage because nothing big happened in those weeks
                    I understand what you're saying, but .....
                    Ugh. Okay, so character growth, investigation of more of Destiny, just STOPS for weeks......
                    Like so many shows, character growth can only happen on-screen

Comment

BAG carried destiny across the void

Comment

My guess would be his HIV infected mother
                        I have a feeling that perhaps we just don't know enough about Eli to be able to guess what his greatest fear is yet. Actually, while I'm sure his mom is near the top of the list, I'm thinking it's dying. Like in "Time," the whole conversation with Rush. Maybe not enough bad stuff has actually happened to Eli yet for us to get a powerful hallucination out of him?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroPoint View Post
                          I understand what you're saying, but .....
                          Ugh. Okay, so character growth, investigation of more of Destiny, just STOPS for weeks......
                          Like so many shows, character growth can only happen on-screen
                          No but if they don't discover anything important its quite pointless. Plus we have no idea the length between galaxies
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

No but if they don't discover anything important its quite pointless. Plus we have no idea the length between galaxies
                            We do know the length between galaxies, I'm pretty sure. Though, granted, not the specific length between the two in "Sabotage." Did you mean in general, or just in the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
                              We do know the length between galaxies, I'm pretty sure. Though, granted, not the specific length between the two in "Sabotage." Did you mean in general, or just in the show?
                              Not with FTL engines. I don't remember Rush or anyone saying how long the voyage would take
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
                                the word massive was used more then once in sabotage to reference the desitence destiny would have to travel to reach point a to b

Comment

Working...
                                X