X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    Spoiler:
    Did you want Rush tortured or Telford tortured? Also, isn't the torture in the season finale?
    Spoiler:
    The torture is in Subversion
    sigpic

Comment

Telford, by far.
      sigpic

Comment

Yep Torture telford.

He won't be back next season, he will be forded I can tell.
        Tst

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I want to see someone tortured beyond belief. Maybe Young
          Oooh careful now.

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
          A sleeper spy, he may not be aware of it but
          Spoiler:
          he was brain washed to respond to a special signal.

Spoiler:
          Maybe the Lucian Alliance have Za'tark technology. I wonder how that would work in regards to the communication stones. Would the brainwashing carry over?

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
          Yep Torture telford.

I'll be disappointed if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
            I wouldn't mind that. All respect for LDP, but I don't like Telford, not that I mind the character aspect of him being an arse and all, I just think he's one of the "weaker" characters always portrayed in the same way to create the same drama, suspense next to being way too predictable.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
              I wouldn't mind that. All respect for LDP, but I don't like Telford, not that I mind the character aspect of him being an arse and all, I just think he's one of the "weaker" characters always portrayed in the same way to create the same drama, suspense next to being way too predictable.
              Meh, I kinda agree, but it's always nice to have an antagonist we can label as such with almost full clarity (Rush is waaaayyy too up and down on the evil scale when it comes to differing opinions). Anyway, Telford strikes me as a first season antagonist only, but will have a big role by the end of the season, before he goes the way of ol' Yeller.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Actualy i think there is a line somewere in the episode were Kiva wonders what effect would a Za'tark have on a boddy swaped person.

Comment

Q&A with Patrick Gilmore
                  24. What was your favorite scene to film from the first season? (Grapesofwraith)

PG: It’s in the episode ‘Pain.’ You’ll know when you see it. Good times.
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...our-questions/
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Bwahahaha... fascinating. The second half of season 1 sounds so much better. I'm going to be so disappointed if it doesn't live up to expectations... *goes off to check calendar*

Comment

I didn't expect anything for the first half and was thus pleasantly surprised.

Comment

I didn't either. I was dead-set against the series, actually. Air I-III got me excited, and then after that I grimaced my way through the rest, with the occasional glimpse of brilliance. So now I'm waiting to see which way the wind blows when I finally fall of the fence. I think SGU has huge potential, but they haven't tapped into it yet.

And now I wonder, how will episodes like Pain change my mind?

Comment

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
                          When the crew suffers from vivid hallucinations that tap into their personal fears, Tamara Johansen isolates the affected from the rest and then tries to seek out the cause of the affliction as it spreads and becomes life-threatening.

Link

Spoiler:
                          Reminds me of Doppelganger.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                            Synopsis:

Spoiler:
                            When the crew suffers from vivid hallucinations that tap into their personal fears, Tamara Johansen isolates the affected from the rest and then tries to seek out the cause of the affliction as it spreads and becomes life-threatening.

Link

Spoiler:
                            Reminds me of Doppelganger.
                            Spoiler:
                            Doppelganger, oh so much. I predict an alien-based twist. (Those Blues came out of the gate, after all...)

Oh right, just like Doppelganger. 'Nother big TJ episode, mayhaps? 'Cause that'd be awesome.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Yes, this is the only episode I could think of which features the invasion of the Blues. That has to tie into it somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes, this is the only episode I could think of which features the invasion of the Blues. That has to tie into it somehow.
                                Spoiler:
                                I'll put 20 bucks on the hallucinations being a precursor to their invasion. Add in the fact that they know the Stargate systems from Rush's mind... and it seems likely. Sabotage and Lost seem to have self-contained plots, and the Subversion-Incursion arc deals with different baddies entirely.

So yeah. Pain = blue alien attack, part 3. Watch this space!

Comment

Working...
                                X