TJ and Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    I'll be surprised if the baby is ever born. If it is however, I seriously doubt Wray of all people would be unsupportive.
    I agree that Wray will be supportive of TJ. She seems to get along with TJ fairly well from what we've seen I think. She's for sure going to rip Young a new one when she finds out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fridgefiend View Post
      I agree that Wray will be supportive of TJ. She seems to get along with TJ fairly well from what we've seen I think. She's for sure going to rip Young a new one when she finds out though.
      But only because it would strengthen her position.

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
        Perhaps they will get to the next galaxy and find a planet that is actually populated and they trade stuff for new digs
        I hope not. That would be too easy and not much drama.

.....Oh wait! It sounds like they may be an episode or two between galaxies and I'm sure she'll need something bigger before that.
        That's not the only thing she'll need. She'll be eating for two and I want to see them run out of supplies during their long inter-galactic journey. Diet time.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
          That's not the only thing she'll need. She'll be eating for two and I want to see them run out of supplies during their long inter-galactic journey. Diet time.
          Cannibalism, you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Fridgefiend View Post
            I don't think that she'll do anything to TJ. However wouldn't put it past her to use TJ's pregnancy against Young, as Young is the father of her baby. And all so that she can further her gains.

I hope not. That would be too easy and not much drama.

I can just see it now:

Spoiler:
            Eli: Ahhh Rush? You'd better take a look at this.
            Rush: What have you got Eli?
            Eli: Ahhh we've got a problem.
            Rush: And what might that be?
            Eli: Take a look at the distance between the galaxy we just came out of.

Eli points with his index finger of his left hand at the on screen map almost to the bottom of the map
            Rush: Ok.
            Eli: Now look at the distance to the next galaxy on the course Destiny is headed.

Eli points to a spot towards the top of the map
            Rush: And your point being.....?
            Eli: Hello?!? Look at the distance between the two and the speed that the Destiny is travelling. And by my calulations, we are going to run out of food and water before we reach the next galaxy.

Rush leans into the control panel to get a better look at the numbers and shakes his head in disbelief.
            Rush: Run those calculations again Eli.
            Eli: I already did.....twice.

Rush doesn't say anything. Just paces around the control panel back and forth for a few moments.
            Eli: So we should be telling Colonel Young and the others right?
            Rush turns away without saying anything.
            Eli: We ARE going to tell them RIGHT?!?
            Rush has a look as though hiding something and then leaves the room
            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I don't think that she'll do anything to TJ. However wouldn't put it past her to use TJ's pregnancy against Young, as Young is the father of her baby. And all so that she can further her gains.

yeah, I see it that way too, which worries me with her on earth via stones. Is it Friday yet?
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Caritas View Post
                Re: What TJ will wear:

Spoiler:

Wow! Love the pic! Is that from a preview for Friday??? And honestly that pic is getting me extremely excited about the episodes these days. AH has definately upped my "love for SGU". Will be the first time that we actually see AH portray TJ "fully" pregnant. Until now, one had to be looking to see her baby bump as she was in black clothing and it was barely noticable and she was always positioned in such a way that it was barely noticable. I am soooo looking forward to what they are going to do with her character and to see how AH portrays TJ through her pregnancy.

Saturdays are like Christmas to me. It's my "Friday" at work, and I get a new SGU episode!
                (Don't have cable so watch it on Saturdays at my parents house on Tape or when Space reairs the episode.)
                My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                  yeah, I see it that way too, which worries me with her on earth via stones. Is it Friday yet?
                  Ohh me wishes it was Saturday as that's when I get to see the episode! Seeing that preview picture a few posts up has literally got me going insane wanting the new episode now!

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherVoice View Post
                    Cannibalism, you say?
                    Only Fat ******* eat babies

I know this scenario would never happen on TV, but they could shoot half the crew in the head to reduce the number of mouths to feed. Or... maybe they find a status chamber and put half the crew in it. OMG that would be funny. People would age funny. Chloe you're an old hag now. LOL.

Comment

Only Fat ******* eat babies
                      I was thinking more along the lines of eating people like Franklin or Eli, the huskier members of the crew, to feed TJ and the baby. No much meat on the bones of a baby

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of eating people like Franklin or Eli, the huskier members of the crew, to feed TJ and the baby. No much meat on the bones of a baby
                        I concur. That way you wouldn't have to kill anyone. Just take a little slice here or there. "For the good of the crew," as both Rush and Young agreed.
                        "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
                        "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

It will be interesting to actually see how long they are between galaxies. And if the Destiny will travel fast enough to get to the next galaxy and a planet with some sort of food.

If they are a long time between galaxies, I can see them rationing out the remaining food. And that may cause a problem for TJ as she is eating for two. I'd be betting if it did come to rationing, there would probably be lots on board who like TJ enough to share some of their rations to ensure that she gets enough for herself and the baby.

And looking at that preview pic, it almost looks as though TJ got a bigger infirmary. Unless I am just going crazy and she has always had a room that big for the infirmary.

Comment

Saturdays are like Christmas to me. It's my "Friday" at work, and I get a new SGU episode!
                            (Don't have cable so watch it on Saturdays at my parents house on Tape or when Space reairs the episode.)
                            it's Friday Eve! With Space, I get to watch the show three times over the weekend

And looking at that preview pic, it almost looks as though TJ got a bigger infirmary. Unless I am just going crazy and she has always had a room that big for the infirmary.
                            it may just be lighting
                            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

If they are a long time between galaxies, I can see them rationing out the remaining food. And that may cause a problem for TJ as she is eating for two. I'd be betting if it did come to rationing, there would probably be lots on board who like TJ enough to share some of their rations to ensure that she gets enough for herself and the baby.
                              Even if they ration food, and TJ gets a double ration, she'll be in trouble. At least the baby will. In Faith, she mentioned that she was at least anemic. I doubt anything they have on board would provide enough iron (and whatever else the two of them need) for the two of them to be healthy.

Comment

Even if they ration food, and TJ gets a double ration, she'll be in trouble. At least the baby will. In Faith, she mentioned that she was at least anemic. I doubt anything they have on board would provide enough iron (and whatever else the two of them need) for the two of them to be healthy.
                                Thats only the tip of the iceberg. A infant needs a lot of nourishment during the first few months of life. Given their food rationing it would take a miracle for that baby to survive
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X