TJ and Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    a lot of guys get very strange around pregnant women and all I can say is, I hope that anyone that wishes TJ or that kid any ill, even in the most abstract of instances, has their insurance well paid up
    All the guys are probably going to get extra super protective of TJ, or they are going to avoid her like the plague.

After the baby is born (yes, I'm assuming) I'm hoping to get lots of scenes of hot guys holding the baby. *swoons*
    "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
    "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

I wonder how differently TJ's pregnancy and the others' reactions to it would transpire if the show had a full time female writer.
      sigpic

Comment

I just tought of a sick idea, maybe they'll kill Blue Aliens and eat them for the long journey. There are a lot of them. As disturbing as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
          I wonder how differently TJ's pregnancy and the others' reactions to it would transpire if the show had a full time female writer.
          I too would wonder what it would be like if that were the case. How differently would TJ's storyline be? How would her pregnancy be written.

I sooo applaude and have great respect for TPTB for embracing AH's RL pregnancy and writing it into the story so that TJ could be pregnant along with AH. And that TJ would be able to experience the same things that AH would be experiencing in her RL pregnancy. I've always wondered how difficault it would be for an actress to be pregnant in RL and have to play a character who is not pregnant during the time the actress is pregnant in RL.

As for the guys, I think that they will become protective of TJ and I can just see everyone making sure that she is not put into any situation that would harm her or her unborn child. However many may be uncomfortable with her pregnancy at first.
          Last edited by SG7; 06 May 2010, 07:35 PM.
          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by blackluster View Post
            I guess with TJ's pregnancy, Rush's epiphany was quite timeous, since I can't imagine Rush being particularly sensitive in relaying how less than thrilling it would be to have a baby introduced to the survival/exploration equation...
            In fact a few weeks ago I would have expected him to be very irritated if not angry at the thought of her "winding" up pregnant. And after seeing his flashback in "Human", it didn't look like they had any kids. Which leads me to wonder if he wasn't the "family" type of man. Or if he did have kids they could have all been grown up.

And on a side note. I was doing the very happy dance as I was going to bed last night as AH actually wrote back to me on twitter last nite! And since she had become my favorite on SGU that totally made my day!!!
            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherVoice View Post
              It would be incredibly grim if the writers played the food situation and the baby to the logical conclusion i.e. birth defects due to malnutrition.

I'm not sure the writers will take that particular step, but a still birth or miscarriage would be a slightly more TV friendly "realistic" outcome. Unless they magically find large amount of edibles, which could very well happen in this franchise.
              Wouldn't that just be a sad outcome. TJ and Young work through her pregnancy together and get into a flow where they have worked something out that will make it possible to raise the baby on the ship. And then she does have it stillborn.

Comment

Working...
              X