Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. As a Christian, I don't think pre marital reading is right.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
      Yay we finaly get a Greer focused episode...hope they dont mess it up by makeing it a giant flashback where his dady beat the crud out of him.

Spoiler:
      I like Greer, too. I didn't at first, but he's really grown on me. In Lost, I just hope they come back for him and don't leave him for dead. I'm probably being overly paranoid, but is there confirmation from descriptions for later episodes that he definitely makes it off that planet?

Comment

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Rhoswen View Post
        Spoiler:
        I like Greer, too. I didn't at first, but he's really grown on me. In Lost, I just hope they come back for him and don't leave him for dead. I'm probably being overly paranoid, but is there confirmation from descriptions for later episodes that he definitely makes it off that planet?
        Yep Joe has pics of him shooting the last ep and bambam talked about him shooting the last ep and I am 100% sure he is in the ep pain which is after lost. So yes
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm, seems like you read a lot more spoilers than I did, Davis Any spoilers on Pain so far? It's the only episode I know nothing about.
          Mia: Don't you hate that?
          Vincent: Hate what?
          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
            Hmm, seems like you read a lot more spoilers than I did, Davis Any spoilers on Pain so far? It's the only episode I know nothing about.
            There seems to be none on Pain, really. There's a little speculation going on about...

Spoiler:
            Volker. He mentions he's on his last nerve back in Life, and Twitter stuff - from Volker's actor and Carl Binder, SGU writer - indicates that he's being "creepy" and "unsettling". Volker goes on a mass murdering spree? We can only hope! Oh, and Brian J. Smith (Scott) mentioned in an fan mailbag answering session over at JM's blog that Scott's at his "worst in Pain."
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
              It's actually not the spoilers but rather all the tweets and small tidbits I get from tptb.

Like that's
              Spoiler:
              how I knew Greer would live.

I remember hearing about him shooting incursion.

Also that's how I knew water would involve Young and Scott getting trapped together on a planet. Everyone were saying how good Justin and Brian are at acting and from all the hints from Twitter and Joes blog I put together the theory while the ep was still filming back in April. And my theory ended up being really close to what happened.!!!

Spoiler:
              same with Spencer. Josh never talked about shooting SGU after the simummer hiatus and he was talking about going to new york for a few weeks during sgu shooting time, so I knew he would leave tge show around mid season. But then I'm never supprised by character deaths. But i love to solve puzzles so I can't help it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                There seems to be none on Pain, really. There's a little speculation going on about...

Spoiler:
                Volker. He mentions he's on his last nerve back in Life, and Twitter stuff - from Volker's actor and Carl Binder, SGU writer - indicates that he's being "creepy" and "unsettling". Volker goes on a mass murdering spree? We can only hope! Oh, and Brian J. Smith (Scott) mentioned in an fan mailbag answering session over at JM's blog that Scott's at his "worst in Pain."
                Spoiler:
                They wouldnt dare touch yummy, adorkable and sweet Volker!!!

But honestly now....they should realy stop killing the good characters on this show. Just becouse he didnt have sex so far like the rest of them doesnt mean TPTB can kill him off.
                Just look at what they did to good ol' boy scout Riley.

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  They wouldnt dare touch yummy, adorkable and sweet Volker!!!

But honestly now....they should realy stop killing the good characters on this show. Just becouse he didnt have sex so far like the rest of them doesnt mean TPTB can kill him off.
                  Just look at what they did to good ol' boy scout Riley.

Spoiler:
                  hes alive
                  sigpic

Comment

Update:

And, in episode 15, Lost, we finally get a glimpse at Greer’s past, some of the events that shaped him as well, for better and for worse.
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ne-and-beyond/

Comment

Very cool! Greer was slow to grow on me...but he has...
                      sigpic

Comment

A mention:

As several of you pointed out, the show is called “Stargate: Universe” so you want to see us make use of the gate. Well, some interesting gate use upcoming in the back half of season one and into season two which goes hand in hand with another fan request: “More aliens!” and “More alien worlds!” Done and done, in the case of the former sooner, and the in the case of the latter just a tad later. Space, Faith, Lost, and Sabotage come to mind.
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ne-and-beyond/

Comment

Oh and I know greer is in pai. Cause I saw a behind the scenes clip of Jamil shooting pain.
                          sigpic

Comment

JM posted this photo today:

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...3/img_1411.jpg

With the caption:

DHD Stargate: Universe, Season One, Air. A little different than you remember it? Well, this one is portable. You’ll get a better look at its operation in episode 15, Lost.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...les-round-two/

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                              Thanks man, cool stuff. SOOO psyched for this ep. Since i found out it would focus on greer i have been really excited for it. Out of the last 10 episodes, I think this will be my fav.

Oh BTW I sent you a Private Message cause i didnt want to post spoilery stuff on the threads and what not.

Thanks again.
                              You too huh?
                              Lol I can't wait for this episode
                              Tst

Comment

When we hear "Greer sees fathers ghost" I imagine the Obi wan/Luke scenes in no5 and 6
                                Tst

Comment

Working...
                                X