This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Stargate MGM has a new cool picture for "Lost" on their home page.

This is a clickable thumb.

*resists the urge to yell out Narnia!*
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

lol, it is rather magical! *Sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Anyone know how many planets they're going to visit in this episode?

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
          Anyone know how many planets they're going to visit in this episode?
          Could be one, could be a hundred, I don't think there have been any spoilers about this.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
            *resists the urge to yell out Narnia!*
            I'd actually enjoy seeing a half-goat, half-something else alien, only for Eli to yell out "Mr. Tumnus!"

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
              I'd actually enjoy seeing a half-goat, half-something else alien, only for Eli to yell out "Mr. Tumnus!"
              You mean to say you are a human? Oh no wait, human that's another episode.
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                Could be one, could be a hundred, I don't think there have been any spoilers about this.
                "Lost" planet(s) spoilers:

Spoiler:
                I think there are a few planets that Matt, Chloe, and Eli try. The Lost casting sides mention at least 3 planets dialed either by the trio or by a rescue team lead by Rush and James:

Chloe, Matt, and Eli keep sending a kino ahead of them through the gate so they'll know if they've dialed planets that have an atmosphere that humans can breathe.

One gate address leads to a planet with a lot of fog, and that's the one with the dinosaur-looking creature, which comes out of the fog after them as they're dialing the gate to escape from it. Chloe, Matt, and Eli barely make it through the gate in time.

Meanwhile, Rush, James, and a few others from Destiny are using the gates to try to find where the other three have gone. They arrive at a "black rock planet," with a hazy, orange-red sky. Rush/James' team is also using a kino to make sure the atmospheres are ok first.

One of the planets that Chloe/Matt/Eli send a kino through to has a toxic atmosphere (according to the kino's readings), so they can't go through, and they also can't get the kino back. This means they won't know if the next address they try is safe. Matt tells Eli to dial another one, and says that he (Matt) will go through and radio back if it's safe.

The casting sides didn't have any additional info about the planets dialed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoswen View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Meanwhile, Rush, James, and a few others from Destiny are using the gates to try to find where the other three have gone. They arrive at a "black rock planet," with a hazy, orange-red sky. Rush/James' team is also using a kino to make sure the atmospheres are ok first.
                  LOST! OMG they're copying LOST!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                    LOST! OMG they're copying LOST!

I know, I said the same thing when I read that!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtlHJKSa4ec

longer syfy one
                      ....Its what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by timebandit View Post
                        Yeah, we've been aware for a bit now.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post11450375
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          Yeah, we've been aware for a bit now.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post11450375
                          Spoiler:
                          WOW Above someone mentions only Eli/Chloe/Scott and now the end of this trailer, is Greer out?

Comment

cool looking planet from "Lost"

Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Rush and James having fun offworld, eh? I want a shot out of that sky, for desktop wallpaper purposes.

EDIT: And where did you get that?
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

That's a beautiful image. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!
                                sigpic
                                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                                X