Justice Plothole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
    I thought that was a ploy to get him to confess, but perhaps Eli's line was the ploy to lure Rush into a false sense of security...

It's never mentioned previously in the episode that the kino recorded Rush doing anything wrong.

Even if that interpretation is incorrect, I still don't see why you're worrying about this. Either way, Rush still isn't perfect, and he made a mistake. Unless the whole thing was intended to play out like this which I find a bit of a stretch.
    Young references the part where Rush is recorded to Eli, and Eli says no one else saw it, not even Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002 View Post
      kinos transmit wirelessly-it just sent the data back from the room remotely
      Sounds good to me. Case closed

Comment

the kinos transmit back to eli's room, where it was recorded.

after rush framed young, he looked into the harddrive and removed the 'damning' evidence. and he woulda gotten away with it, had eli not been doing the secondary harddrive backup

we've seen eli sitting in his room watching live kino feeds. and they were being used to explore the ship in real time, something you can't have if they have to come back and 'plug in' to download
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It occured to me that Young didn't really mention that it was the Spencer episode that was being deleted, he implied it only because that was the one that framed him, but even with talking to Rush, he said "I know what you did", I was wondering if they might have found more footage about Franklin and the chair and Rush's involvement it in, and that's what put Young over the edge with Rush, making him realize that Rush is more of a danger to the rest of the crew. Just a thought that went thru my mind as I was watching the ep.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
            If Spencer took a kino to record his suicide note and Rush arrived at the scene first then how did the kino have a chance to get back to Ely so he could back it up on his hard drive?

Rush just let a kino that was recording him while he was framing Young go back to Ely?
            All Kinos broadcast their data within the ship. Automatic archiving.

Comment

Plotholes....I'm really tired of seeing that word. SGU, unlike SG1 and SGA seems to have very little of these plotholes.

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002 View Post
                kinos transmit wirelessly-it just sent the data back from the room remotely
                ^ this.

I again am going to recommend a moratorium on the phrase "plot hole" since a vast majority of people using the term do not actually understand what the term means! Just because they did not specifically state in this episode every single minute step involved in the process (due to not relying on retarded technobabble) does not make it even remotely close to a plot hole.

Plotholes....I'm really tired of seeing that word. SGU, unlike SG1 and SGA seems to have very little of these plotholes.
                exactly. looking for plotholes as a way of critiquing a show shows a lack of ability to actually critique!

Comment

What I do not understand is why this is even a problem? I thought it was perfectly explained in the episode. People are *****ing to other to (re-)watch the episode while they themselves did indeed miss the explanation(s) for their questions or the evidence that clearly contradicts their assumptions, speculations... Just saying.
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                    exactly. looking for plotholes as a way of critiquing a show shows a lack of ability to actually critique!
                    wow relax friend, it was just a question, I wasn't criticising the show. This is one of the only episodes I actually enjoyed.

No need to get so defensive.

Comment

This is not a plot hole. The Kinos transmit back to their control console wirelessly. Eli backs up files from the console to a laptop. The Kinos don't need to come back to the console to download data to the console.
                      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X