Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else can't sleep worrying about Rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's face it the chance that Rush actually gets really left behind, or dies, or whatever is non-existent. And even if he would die, or something like that, it's Sci-Fi and thus he can always return as a clone or something like that.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      he's a character on a tv show. I could care less. As soon as the director said 'cut', carlyle went to his trailer and chilled out and finished taping the rest of the season.

Now if it was a real person trapped on the planet, maybe i'd feel different
      Thank You. Finally somebody who gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by missmobius View Post
        I know I can't get that vision of Rush out of my head,
        Spoiler:
        all alone on that planet, looking up at that menacing but intriguing sky, oooooooooooooo I want to be there with him, gosh I wish there was an episode next week, all on what Rush does on that planet, heck I smell a "spinoff": "SGR" yup Stargate Rush, sounds good to me, leave all those other boring people on the Destiny, although I do love Destiny, and Eli and Riley and a couple of others, but not how I adore Rush. He just makes you want to follow him around and see what he's up to.
        Gad! I am hoping the writers have written him out of the show.

As lacking as it is, "Justice" was the best show so far. Dang! But I wish Universe was more science fiction and less drek.

Comment

[QUOTE=Shootist;10933750]Gad! I am hoping the writers have written him out of the show.

[QUOTE]

Written out the best character and only saving grace the show has. Right.
          sigpic
          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

[QUOTE=Garrowan5th;10933759][QUOTE=Shootist;10933750]Gad! I am hoping the writers have written him out of the show.

Written out the best character and only saving grace the show has. Right.
            Man, that says a lot about this show. That a 21st century Zachary Smith (LIS: First 6 episodes), a hateful, asocial monster, willing to kill women (and children), is the only saving grace. Lost in Space, before the campiness? Really? I liked LIS, but then, I was 8 in 1964.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
              Let's face it the chance that Rush actually gets really left behind, or dies, or whatever is non-existent. And even if he would die, or something like that, it's Sci-Fi and thus he can always return as a clone or something like that.
              I hope not. If I never see that cliche again it will be too soon
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Sleeping quite well, thank you. I actually was rolling on the floor laughing when I saw what they did to him. Yes, I know he will be back and I am curious to see how the writers get him back. Best shot is the ship, of course. My only question there is how fast will he get into the ship and figure it out. For that matter, can it even take off? Likely, yes. Additionally, how will he find Destiny? Does he know it's course?

Comment

Indeed, if Rush dies it means the end of SGU.

So, there are much things about Rush to care about!
                  Stargate fan - city of Curitiba-Brazil

Comment

I think that he just need to dial from the stargate from the planet.
                    Stargate fan - city of Curitiba-Brazil

Comment

interesting idea....to dial the ship. makes sense actually.

the ship looked like it had a rough landing. we'll have to wait and see, i guess.
                      ....Its what I do!

Comment

Well he is obviously back on board somehow (or at least they cut to him alone on the planet) by the mid season return. He is listed on IMDB for 20 episodes.

But it will be fun to watch no doubt how he does it.
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Phenom;10950092]Well he is obviously back on board somehow (or at least they cut to him alone on the planet) by the mid season return. He is listed on IMDB for 20 episodes.[QUOTE]

This probably is the case but I wouldn't put it past TPTB using IMDb as way of keeping spoilers to a minimum. When Prison Break was coming to an end, there was a IMDb page for a spin off Prison Break: Cherry Falls. It was there right until the TV movie was made, which I assume is an altered version just like what 'Ark of Truth' was to series 11 of SG-1. There were characters listed as being in Prison Break: Cherry Falls that were in the original show, it was used as a means of keeping the audience guessing. So what I'm saying is that if Rush doesn't come back in to the show as a main character the audience will be shocked, there would be no shock if Rush was only listed as being in 12 episodes.
                          Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

He could easily be in 20eps without getting back to Destiny straight away. Its not goin to be easy to get back
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

IMDB is notoriously inaccurate

that said, i have zero doubt at all that he'll be back on the destiny in short order
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Anyway, there is no chance that Hamish McBeth is getting trapped on some Alien world!
                                sigpic
                                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X