Favourite Quotes/Moments from 'Justice'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Greer (About the disgusting Spacetato): "It is food people - it will keep you a-live. Becker, boil 'em up, mash 'em up and serve 'em up."
    This.

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
    "We done?"
    "We'll never be done!"
    SMACK!
    And this.

Also Chloe to Wray (angry and sarcastic): "If we're throwing due process out the window, who do you think did it? We'll just go with that."
    Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
    Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

I like the final few seconds of the show, where Rush looks up into the evening sky and realizes just how screwed he is. I felt really sorry for him. Personally, I hope he gets out of this situation and repays the favor.

Comment

Greer - "I'm not going anywhere..."

No he's not. And may God have mercy on the poor soul who tries to do it by force.

Comment

Whoa, this time I have nothing to add. All my fave bits have been said. The episode kept getting better and better after Franklin sat in the chair.
          sigpic

Comment

All of the above!

I loved the feeling of impending doom when Eli goes to grab Franklin a snack and it dawns that Franklin's up to something that won't end well...
            But Young returning alone, and the wormhole closing behind him and the ship jumping to FTL...
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Young: I was just coming to see you, could you come with me please?
              Rush: They've discovered an alien ship, with potentially advanced technology, I have to -
              Young: It can wait.
              Rush: Colonel, I don't think you underst-
              Young: It can wait!

Spencer:(into the Kino): It's been about a week since I ran out of pills. Haven't slept much since. I can't think. Everything's ... I don't know. (He sighs heavily.) These people don't even realise they're inside a big floating coffin. I wish I could come up with something better to say.
              (He looks away from the Kino for a moment, then looks back into it again.)
              SPENCER: I'm sorry.
              (He raises the pistol to his head and shoots himself. Camille jumps and Rush cringes away from the sight. Young watches him closely. Eli switches off the recording.)

Greer: I'm not going anywhere.

Young:(Ominously) Are we done?!
              Rush:(Viciously) We'll NEVER be done!

'Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become'.

Comment

Eli: I didn't mean to look that hard.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  Greer (About the disgusting Spacetato): "It is food people - it will keep you a-live. Becker, boil 'em up, mash 'em up and serve 'em up."
                  I second this. Greer is one of my favorite charaters and in all honesty, it is partly this mentality that is the reason the military is in charge and should be.

Comment

All joking aside... I don't know why, but for some reason this line spoke volumes...

Scott: All right, so no one could stand the guy. It does not make it OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
                      All joking aside... I don't know why, but for some reason this line spoke volumes...

Scott: All right, so no one could stand the guy. It does not make it OK.
                      For some reason, watching "Justice" for a second (and third ) time, during that conversation I kept thinking about what Young did to Rush. Nobody could stand him either.
                      sigpic

Comment

That could easily have been about rush.. if it was later.

Comment

Working...
                        X