• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Given spoilers he will be back by at least episode 14
    ah, but you see folks, i'm spoiler free for those episodes

or i WAS

thanks so much

Just because you go ahead and read every episode synopsis, you can't assume that everyone else does.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
      I agree with you on every point except I kept fighting with myself for every second whether Rush would be left there or not. One second I thought they would stop and head back, and the next I thought they wouldn't.

Also, I just want to point out that this originally wasn't supposed to be a mid-season finale. The 'Fire' split into two episodes pushed everything above up one, so we really would have seen 'Space', which I think will have a great mid-season cliffhanger even though it really won't be.
      I'm glad this happen because it makes the show even more exciting. I think the outcome will be that Wow moment I've been striving for with this series. I read Kenny's spoiler and that right there is enough to get my attention. We finally got ourselves some good Stargate element, imo.

Oh and no stones were used in this ep, well only off screen, WOO HOO!! Anyway I have to write up a full review but want to watch it again. So far it looks like it will get a 9/10 in my book.
      sigpic

Comment

Spoilers are our friends!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

or i WAS

thanks so much

Just because you go ahead and read every episode synopsis, you can't assume that everyone else does.
          That's why I suggested people take my approach and put everything in spoilers if they are after this episode.

I'm sorry you got spoiled. I wish I wasn't.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
          and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

or i WAS

thanks so much

You heard that Space is airing the 2nd half in Jan right? You know what that means right?
            sigpic

Comment

The episode is coming on again right now...for anyone who missed it
              sigpic

Comment

or i WAS

thanks so much

Is it really that much of a spoiler? Its not like I told you how or when it was going to happen. Just that we know Rush will be back eventually which is quite obvious given he is the lead.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

or i WAS

thanks so much
                  that's why i stop postin in here after the crowd shows up. it's not worth it.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Awesome ep. Waiting 3-4 months is gonna be brutal
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Is it really that much of a spoiler? Its not like I told you how or when it was going to happen. Just that we know Rush will be back eventually which is quite obvious given he is the lead.
                      Well duh he's gonna be back. But we didn't need to know when. Thanks a lot.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

I sure didn't think anything that happened in this episode was obvious at all, I hate spoilers....it ruins my experience.

Comment

Folks, Spoiler tags are your friend! Please use them!

I am dreading January when the 2nd half airs in Canada and we have to wait 4 months after that. The spoilers will be flowing like crazy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                            Folks, Spoiler tags are your friend! Please use them!

I am dreading January when the 2nd half airs in Canada and we have to wait 4 months after that. The spoilers will be flowing like crazy.
                            Where does it say officially that the 2nd half will be airing in January?
                            I tried looking on the Space site and couldn't find it.
                            Are we really sure? Cause I don't think that would be very beneficial to the show.

Comment

that doesn't change the fact that this thread is for 'discussion of the current episode and NO SPOILERS BEYOND IT'

so stop with the 'this is what's coming up' stuff please
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Rush basically told Young that he was going to constantly undermine his authority. While I don't agree with what young did, he had to send him a message. Now yes when rush get back it will bite Young, but Rush also know now that he can't under estimate Young again
                                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                                X