X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    The Sgt. who got electrocuted in Earth
    Riley is alive and well. We saw him in a Kinosode on the syfy website set after the episode "Time". He explains to the kino how the sun and the Stargate wormholes interact to make things move back and forward in time.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
      I don't even remember who rilely is.
      He's the awesome Sgt. (who is some sort of scientist as well I think) whose Birthday occurred in Light. I LOVE HIM!!! And he is alive, he risked his life in Earth though.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
        Riley is alive and well. We saw him in a Kinosode on the syfy website set after the episode "Time". He explains to the kino how the sun and the Stargate wormholes interact to make things move back and forward in time.
        However the time-frame of this recording taking place is a bit vague. Certainly after "Time", but when exactly we don't know.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by natyanayaki View Post
          He's the awesome Sgt. (who is some sort of scientist as well I think) whose Birthday occurred in Light. I LOVE HIM!!! And he is alive, he risked his life in Earth though.

Now that hit the bells...I remember now...
          That's too bad about the electro shock.

Comment

Ian writes: “Don’t know if it has been asked. But Eli found the gun very quickly. Almost as if he knew it was there. Was it intended for us to believe that Eli knew the gun was there and he was in on Rush’s plan?”

Answer: Eli was definitely not in on Rush’s plan. I believe we come in on Scott and Eli mid-search, thus suggesting we don’t know how long they’ve been at it.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...7-the-mailbag/
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I've been thinking about that answer and without watching Justice again, I'd say if that was indeed the case, that we saw them in the middle of their search it was badly filmed or cut, 'cause I did not get that feeling. I got the feeling that Scott and Eli went in and that Scott already thought Young was innocent and there was nothing there, so that he didn't look properly. I also got the feeling that Scott and Eli only were there for about 30 seconds before Scott wanted to leave again 'cause he beliefs Young to have nothing to do with, and to find nothing. Not to mention the distinct impression I got about how uncomfortable Scott was inspecting his superior officer's quarters.

Comment

I got that impression, too, actually. I didn't think they'd been there for a while.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't get the feeling that they'd been searching for awhile at all. In fact, if I may quote the transcript;

SCOTT (as he and Eli approach Young's quarters): You're up, sir. D'you wanna be here, or ...?
                  YOUNG: No, no, you go ahead. I'll, uh, I'll wait here.
                  (Scott nods to Eli, who punches the wall panel. The doors open and they go inside. Scott takes a cursory glance around the room, not even bothering to lift the mattress.)
                  SCOTT: Uh, all right, there's obviously nothing here. Let's move on.
                  (Just then Eli happens to shine his flashlight up one of the walls. He stops, shining the light towards an air vent. Scott, already halfway out of the door, turns back to him.)
                  SCOTT: Eli, come on.
                  (Eli has noticed that there appears to be an object inside the vent.)
                  WALLACE: Uh ...

So, we have four options: 1. Lapse in memory, 2. It was filmed differently but was edited out without his knowledge, 3. He's trying to avoid admitting that they messed up, or 4. Something I haven't thought of.

Comment

Probably lapse in memory.

JM admits quite frequently that his memory sucks.

Comment

Good to see I wasn't the only one that found that answer to be strange. I'll just go back to believing that the gun was poorly hidden and easily viewable for Eli to find easily.

Comment

I get the feeling that the conclusion to this might be a dead drama episode.
                        In other words lots of build up with and seemingly huge consequences but like Voyager two parters...a neat and perfect rap up with no logical follow through.

Maybe it won't be quite that bad but I see them stretching out the DRAMA on this show and I don't kno how much drama Rush can do on his own...other wise the BO-Ring has only just begun. If we are goint to watch 12 minutes an episode of Rush doing the Castaway Tom Hanks routine...I'm going to go ahead and exhale now and get it over with.

Comment

If that means you're going to stop watching, bye.

Comment

I dunno, I think watching Rush for an entire episode do a Castaway type thing would be immensely interesting...

And no, I am not being sarcastic for a change.
                            Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
                              I dunno, I think watching Rush for an entire episode do a Castaway type thing would be immensely interesting...

And no, I am not being sarcastic for a change.
                              This. I'd love that episode.

Comment

I freaking LOVED Cast Away. It's one of my favorite movies.

So yeah, Rush as Tom Hanks as Chuck Noland and a KINO as Wilson? BRING IT ON.

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                                I get the feeling that the conclusion to this might be a dead drama episode.
                                In other words lots of build up with and seemingly huge consequences but like Voyager two parters...a neat and perfect rap up with no logical follow through.
                                Eh? I thought you prefered standalones that wrapped up their plot threads at the end?

Comment

Working...
                                X