Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see him being gone that long. Maybe 13 or 14.

Comment

rush wont fix the ship....robert carlyle has already said
      Spoiler:
      that in one episode he encounters an alien race that is studying him,interrogating him or torturing..or all 3...so i think its safe to assume somehow they get him back or he gets back when they attack.
      Last edited by kennythewraith; 04 December 2009, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        i don't think rush'll catch up in episode 11, likely episode 18 or 19
        ah, but remember ep 14.
        Spoiler:
        rush will kinda need to be there for that one. since it's all about him and his past
        Be irrational, eat Pi.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
          I can't see him being gone that long. Maybe 13 or 14.
          Given spoilers he will be back by at least episode 14
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            people already guessed that rush did it (in the previous "Justice" thread), and far too many news articles spoke of the ending on the planet. spaceship was a bonus, although does everything in SGu have to look rusty?? and yes, as soon as they were all drooling over the chair, w/o the pesky military to go "no way" it was pretty obvious some silly civilian would fry a few million neurons in the quest for knowledge (or fame).
            What do you expect? It's been sitting there for God knows how long. Things will corrode over time no matter how resilient they are. Time is always the victor in these things.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            i don't think rush'll catch up in episode 11, likely episode 18 or 19
            Spoiler:
            I wouldn't be so sure of that. 'Space' dives into all of that and will explain it all.

And I think people should put things into spoilers that are beyond this episode. Others may not want to read that here in the open like that.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

i just dont know what im gonna do with myself until april now. there's only so many times i can re watch my sg-1 and atlantis collection before my roommates mutiny on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                this episode lacks cliff hanger material. Atlantis's The Storm had a better Cliff hanger than this.
                LOL, yeah. The Storm was much better for me. This was a great episode but really only the last 15 mins was really exciting. It was a good mid-season but I've seen much better from this franchise. I knew Young was going to leave Rush behind it was very predictable. They had to shake things up and they did which was good for the series.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                  rush wont fix the ship....
                  Spoiler:
                  robert carlyle has already said that in one episode he encounters an alien race that is studying him,interrogating him or torturing..or all 3...so i think its safe to assume somehow they get him back or he gets back when they attack.
                  thanks for the spoiler,<Snip>

Mad props to the writers for having the courage to let Greer make the first direct reference to a racial issue on Stargate. I like the character even more now. The closest we've come before was O'neill's oblique, "They're all the same..." and Alar's "not like us" comment in The Other Side, way back in SG-1 S4.
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 04 December 2009, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    LOL, yeah. The Storm was much better for me. This was a great episode but really only the last 15 mins was really exciting. It was a good mid-season but I've seen much better from this franchise. I knew Young was going to leave Rush behind it was very predictable. They had to shake things up and they did which was good for the series.
                    I found the trial very exciting. You could feel the tension. But to be fair I was raised watching Law & Order. I kind of like watching trials.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I found the trial very exciting. You could feel the tension. But to be fair I was raised watching Law & Order. I kind of like watching trials.
                      Dude that was not even a Trial it was a hearing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea I like Grier. I will admit the first 1-2 episodes I HATED HIM, SOO MUCH. But in Air, Part 2 I think it was. When they went to the desert planet. When Grier went back for Scott, I started to love him. Since then it has been all up hill.

Comment

Well hopefully Eli will be able to fully learn stuff about the ship.

But I wonder, when Rush gets back will he get his old position back? Also perhaps Young and Rush will decide to keep hush about their respective actions as some sort of deal.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
                            Yea I like Grier. I will admit the first 1-2 episodes I HATED HIM, SOO MUCH. But in Air, Part 2 I think it was. When they went to the desert planet. When Grier went back for Scott, I started to love him. Since then it has been all up hill.
                            Yeah, I was a little bitter at first that the first black character was in jail when we first met him and the second has a lowly mess hall worker, but Greer's character development ever since has far exceeded my expectations.

Comment

Dude that was not even a Trial it was a hearing.
                              In the words of the great Jack O'Neill: "Close enough"

(
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I agree with you on every point except I kept fighting with myself for every second whether Rush would be left there or not. One second I thought they would stop and head back, and the next I thought they wouldn't.

Also, I just want to point out that this originally wasn't supposed to be a mid-season finale. The 'Fire' split into two episodes pushed everything above up one, so we really would have seen 'Space', which I think will have a great mid-season cliffhanger even though it really won't be.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                                and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X