Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How short do they think our memories are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akuma07 View Post
    I couldn't place Varro at first, but then it clicked:

His name is Mike Dupod and we have seen him in SGA as Kiryk in the episode Tracker http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1252217/

He was the other Runner protecting the little girl. If Atlantis were to continue I'm sure he'd have bagged a bit part.
    Actors play more than one character it's how they make money, and many producers like working with certain actors. We can just pretend they're dopplegangers . Oh, Emily Young was also Ayiana from the SG1 episode "Frozen."

Comment

Originally posted by natyanayaki View Post
      Actors play more than one character it's how they make money, and many producers like working with certain actors. We can just pretend they're dopplegangers . Oh, Emily Young was also Ayiana from the SG1 episode "Frozen."
      A few other familiar faces have popped up so far in SGU. One of the civilian crew on Destiny was the guide for Daniel Jackson and Dr. Lee in "Evolution". And one of the female civilian crew was one of the human form replicators that came back with Fran/Elizabeth Weir in SGA, Season 5. And I'm pretty sure one of the civilians that stayed behind on that planet with Dr. Cain was the Deputy Sheriff in "Nightwalkers". And one of the Air Force officers that drives people to visit their relatives when they use the stones to go back to earth has been on more than one episode of SG1.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        A few other familiar faces have popped up so far in SGU. One of the civilian crew on Destiny was the guide for Daniel Jackson and Dr. Lee in "Evolution". And one of the female civilian crew was one of the human form replicators that came back with Fran/Elizabeth Weir in SGA, Season 5. And I'm pretty sure one of the civilians that stayed behind on that planet with Dr. Cain was the Deputy Sheriff in "Nightwalkers". And one of the Air Force officers that drives people to visit their relatives when they use the stones to go back to earth has been on more than one episode of SG1.
        I'm waiting for Mike Dupod to play another character standing beside a character played by Mike Dupod.
        sigpic
        Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
        X