The Greer ploy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
    And doesn't everyone in the military get basic field medical training? Dressing wounds and such?
    ask me in 4 months
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Your answer is yes, you do get Basic field Med training, but nothing like digging a bullet out. You're taught how to dress wounds, sucking chest wounds, open abdominal wounds, fractures, heat casualties etc, etc to prolong life until proper med treatment is available. With his rank and MOS(military occupational specialty) I'm sure he has had some more advanced field training and could fill in as a medic if needed.

Comment

It seemed a very risky tactic and one where I couldn't really see where it was headed which didn't involve a lot of shooting. Bit of a desperate last ditch move by Young and to be honest, Greer isn't a medics rear end. He is a soldier and that is the only role that he can play realistically. Undercover operative he is not.
        sigpic

Comment

As someone above said, I hope he really had medic training, because their whatever plan they had in mind wouldn't have last long if he couldn't make some stitches.
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix
            As someone above said, I hope he really had medic training, because their whatever plan they had in mind wouldn't have last long if he couldn't make some stitches.
            Young never intended Greer to actually go over to the other side, I don't think. That's why Greer was armed and he had troops behind the door. His intention was to take Kiva and her guards captive to gain some desperately needed leverage. If Greer's medical skills were actually put to the test I have a feeling things would have gone very bad for him very quickly.

Comment

Working...
            X