Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy rapid recovery, Batman!

Quibble....

So, did anyone else think that Varro healed too quickly? I mean, that wound looked tiny and it was all neat and tidy too when he sat up. *Plus* after all the blood he must've lost, he was walking around pretty quickly.

Just a small nit-picky thing, I know... but still...

No you re totally right that he recovered pretty quickly certainly much faster than a normal Tau'ri human would anyhow. Maybe like Jonas he is a bit more advanced genetically or maybe he was enhanced by his former slavers the Goa'ud which we know they did experiment like that.
    The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Depends totally on what organs the bullets punctured
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Looked to me like he had been hit in the shoulder.

Varro Hit Image

Comment

If he was in shock before, the recovery simply could have been from that. We know TJ's not a surgeon so I doubt it was near a vital organ or he'd probably be dead right now. No offense to her skills, but she's not trained and she doesn't have the tools.

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
            Quibble....

So, did anyone else think that Varro healed too quickly? I mean, that wound looked tiny and it was all neat and tidy too when he sat up. *Plus* after all the blood he must've lost, he was walking around pretty quickly.

Just a small nit-picky thing, I know... but still...
            Yep. I thought so too. Kiva made a big issue about TJ saving Varro's life, and TJ said it was a very serious injury and made it seem like his recovery would be touch and go. Then he's sitting up on the infirmary bed and actually flirting with TJ (at least that's what it seemed like to me). But, then, in Stargate many recoveries from life threatening injuries are miraculous, dontcha know? (*Think John Shephard in EaTG. His injury was way worse than Varro's, but he's up and around, scurrying around a wraith ship saving Teyla ... before surgery to fix his wounds.*)

Comment

Maybe he is a Goa'uld...

Comment

I don't know...I actually never even noticed this until I read this thread just now. There were too many other exciting things going on. Are you sure it was the same guy??

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
                  I don't know...I actually never even noticed this until I read this thread just now. There were too many other exciting things going on. Are you sure it was the same guy??
                  Yep. It was the same guy. The one Kiva ordered TJ to help; the guy was laying on the floor bleeding, and TJ looks at the injury and declare it very serious. Then she's "operating" on him in the makeshift infirmary with the help of one of the LA guys, and finally says that's all she can do. And the next thing we know, Varro is sitting up on the bed flirting with TJ, acting as though it was nothing worse than a bee sting. Oh, and a bit later he's grumbling about maybe one of his stitches is coming out and asking her to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by LordHart View Post
                    Maybe he is a Goa'uld...
                    a what?
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      a what?
                      A Goa'uld. You are just kidding. Right?

Comment

maybe the injury wasn't as serious as TJ originally thought it was,

or maybe she was lying to Kiva when she said how serious the injury was...for some reason like to stall or request the medical supplies...etc

Comment

Maybe he just heals well.

I had surgery on Monday morning this week; aside from bruising/cut healing and having the staples removed, I was ready to go home by Tuesday. And no that's not a euphemism, that's actually what my week was like lol
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                            No you re totally right that he recovered pretty quickly certainly much faster than a normal Tau'ri human would anyhow. Maybe like Jonas he is a bit more advanced genetically or maybe he was enhanced by his former slavers the Goa'ud which we know they did experiment like that.
                            OOO! I like that theory! Nice!!
                            "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Just like Wray recovered from her injuries

Comment

Working...
                              X