X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know Koz I'm up to my arms in somebodys body here LoL TJ

Comment

Food and water swap. Looking like "Divided," which means the crew will be able to put what they learned during that mess to beat the Lucian Alliance, methinks. How to defeat an enemy even when you only control half the ship.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

a binary pulsar is the reason for a our problems

Comment

OK... so not an Ancient guardian. lol
          "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Wait the star is giving off gama radiation? Put Greer in it, turn him into the Hulk and problem solved.
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

if Destiny re-charges on stars, then shouldn't this supercharge Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                Wait the star is giving off gama radiation? Put Greer in it, turn him into the Hulk and problem solved.
                ok but how to make him mad?

Comment

So far the season finale is okay then again it's only the first act. 4 more to go. Hope it starts picking up.

Comment

Lmao Dont yell we don't know yet. That Parker

Comment

Those of you who said I was wrong when I suggested it was not Franklinn causing that Alliance member to turn to ashes, I'm collecting now
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                        They'd have to fly through it for that to even be testable... but I don't think so. It's releasing supercharged radiation, but Destiny gets its charge from stellar mass itself, not what it emits.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                          what if it is...or destiny can use this to knock some of that "rust" off the battery's...just don't know how long it takes

Comment

Any idea what those glowing pillars are that Chloe and Eli passed a little while back? Maybe stasis chambers or something? Not necessarily with anyone in it. Just for if someone needs major medical care, but they can't help them right away. Or something.
                            "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                            - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Those of you who said I was wrong when I suggested it was not Franklinn causing that Alliance member to turn to ashes, I'm collecting now
                              but!!!! they dont know y its falting like it is...they even said the ship is drawing more power for the shields as it needs it so y did it make a hole right then and there...hmmmmm?

Comment

And leave it to Rush, well it had to be someone. The guy just died.

Comment

Working...
                                X