Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have really enjoyed the whole season, except the last 2 episodes. I feel the last 3 eps could have been cut down into 2. I understand this is a Character drama but damn it just moved so slow at times. The whole Eli / Chloe part was just horrible, giving up the ship was just ridiculous. Wray and Young are horrible leaders, they (Young) could have nipped this in the bud long ago, but know they have to be written as idiots. LA are plain dull, Kiva was kinda interesting but thats about it.

The cliffhanger was meh,
    You KNOW they are going to get the ship back and overcome the odds,

Spoiler:
    you know the key chars are already talking about being on set for s2, very meh.

I am sorry to say and i know i am in the minority here but i am very disapointed =-( Think i will do a SG1 S4 rewatch to ease my pain.

PS - on a side note, David Blue is now Live on "innerspace" (the space channel commentary show) and looks like he lost a ton of weight. Hopefully we get some continuity next year -D

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      I have no words to describe what I'm feeling after seeing that conclusion...
      i wasn't impressed. the only big loss in the whole ep was the baby
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        Chloe might be die. Scott, Greer and Young may die as well. And T.J. Might be dead.
        and then the series would be pointless to watch

Comment

All the usual boxes were ticked with the generic Hostage takoever plot. The shot pregnant lass was no real big shocker except maybe for American audiences who seem to get holier than thou whenever a soap character gets pregnant.
          And it's always fun to visit the ep threads to read all the non-critical gushing that goes on. See ya next season!

Comment

Holy crap, you got to be kidding me right? What the hell kind of ending was that? I'm so confused right now...

Ah the joys

Comment

The baby isn't guaranteed gone. The shot looked like it hit a bit too high for that. I wouldn't be shocked if it was though. I can't wait until October now. That soldier/marine/airmen was pretty awesome charging the guy the way he did... until TJ got hit... and then him. Did Riley get hit too?

Comment

Well this just made things interesting... Honestly I hope most of them survive and I have a few I wish don't but I'd rather not voice them for fear of people getting angry at me

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  i wasn't impressed. the only big loss in the whole ep was the baby
                  Thats just television. The main character never die...unless contracts fall through
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                    I loved the scene of the Runner (Varro?) shooting that soldier.
                    So that's where I knew him from. I thought he looked familiar; thanks for mentioning.

Comment

and then the series would be pointless to watch
                      How so? Maybe the LA as new crew would spice things up?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Thats just television. The main character never die...unless contracts fall through
                        i would have been happy to see james die or at least riley

Comment

Those are the only two that I really don't want to die. I am not even sure what happened to Riley yet. He was in that room when TJ got hit so i'm not sure if he did. James better live though. I've always liked the leaders of the secondary SG teams. Well except for the corrupt one in SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakonous View Post
                            Well this just made things interesting... Honestly I hope most of them survive and I have a few I wish don't but I'd rather not voice them for fear of people getting angry at me
                            I don't think anybody will get angry with you. Just maybe lob a few pillows at you or something like that.

Comment

Yup, Young is an idiot. If he had vented when he had the chance, this wouldn't have happened. And he gave in too easily on letting Kiva have the ship. He should have just vented her side and sent Scott and Greer in. Of course, Young and his people have plot armor, so they're gonna live through his dumb decisions; more's the pity. He might actually learn something if he keeps losing people through his idiot plays.

Of course, Kiva is an idiot, too. She's way too quick to wanna kill hostages, even though they are the only thing keeping her alive. She knows she's gonna die and her mission will fail unless she lets two people go fix the shield, and she presses for total control of the ship? She deserved to get shot. I wonder how she managed to climb up in the LA, being this dense. I suppose ruthlessness was all that got her the position.

Chloe calling Eli a friend over and over had to hurt. Poor guy is busting his butt for her, all over the place, and she refuses to see him as a man; someone that will honestly love and take care of her. I think he's proved himself to her a helluva lot more than Scott has. Though, to be honest, I keep wanting Eli *and* Scott to drop her. She's using both of them, and probably doesn't even realize it. Unless she gets a cold shoulder from both to really make her take stock of what she's doing, she won't grow.

Greer is badly in denial; trust Young? The guy who got you into this current mess by not having the balls to do what it took? Who surrendered everyone and now is gonna get you killed?

Here's hoping Season 2 really improves things. Too many people are carrying idiot balls.

Comment

I'm actually pretty irritated that they've made James so sensitive because she could be super badass. Booooo... And yes, I agree, Riley can dissipate. He's paste as far as I'm concerned.
                                "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Working...
                                X