This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pjt View Post
    Forgive me for watching shows I actually like. So while I do criticize when it's deserved, I'm not using the forums to whine about shows that just can't fulfill my requirements as an imaginary fan-fic show.
    Don't feed the trolls
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Don't feed the trolls
      My bad!
      (However, a troll with 880 posts? He's sure "overfed" )
      sigpic

Comment

I hardly ever post here but, I had to that was Indeed an awesome Episode. thats what I want from SGU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starrtom View Post
          It was an incredible episode, I just hope the TJ doesn't lose her baby. That would be just tragic.
          On the other hand, rather practical.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
            All the usual boxes were ticked with the generic Hostage takoever plot. The shot pregnant lass was no real big shocker except maybe for American audiences who seem to get holier than thou whenever a soap character gets pregnant.
            Soap character? Since when is this a soap?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              Soap character? Since when is this a soap?
              Sssh, jelgate says he's a troll, or at least he's trolling 'ere.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Guy View Post
                One of the crappiest Stargate finales ever.
                Very unrealistic. Why couldn't they just remove life support? That's what any military commander would have done. Especially after they started killing hostages.
                Oh ye with but one post...watch thy trolling!

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                Sssh, jelgate says he's a troll, or at least he's trolling 'ere.
                I see...we must find a troll vanquish spell!
                sigpic

Comment

Only one member of the cast has secured her position:Wray. I hate Wray. Scott and Greer will be protected by the suits. Varro is gonna kill the bald guy and save the military. TJ will live, but her baby will die. I know because on a limited state, I can see the future. I knew Lost episode before I saw it. Once, when I was late for school, I had a dream about one of my classmates being in a library. In reality, the same classmate was in a library during the same time. I am telepathic! I knew who killed a rich man in Hercule Poirot without reading the book. And I was correct! No kidding.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                    Only one member of the cast has secured her position:Wray. I hate Wray. Scott and Greer will be protected by the suits. Varro is gonna kill the bald guy and save the military. TJ will live, but her baby will die. I know because on a limited state, I can see the future. I knew Lost episode before I saw it. Once, when I was late for school, I had a dream about one of my classmates being in a library. In reality, the same classmate was in a library during the same time. I am telepathic! I knew who killed a rich man in Hercule Poirot without reading the book. And I was correct! No kidding.
                    Really? ROFLMAO!!!! That is too funny.

Any-hoo...I think you're correct with the exception of TJ's baby. But shall see.
                    Last edited by LtColCarter; 28 June 2010, 05:34 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                      A stroll on over to Twitter will tell you who is actually around for a while too based on what they are tweeting. No Telepathy needed for me!
                      Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Really? ROFLMAO!!!! That is too funny.

Any-hoo...I think you're correct with the exception of TJ's baby. But shall see.
                      Yeh I somehow don't forsee TJ's baby surviving. But I'm leaving myself with an open mind to being proven wrong by TPTB....
                      Last edited by SG7; 27 June 2010, 04:54 PM.
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I had the thought that it would be interesting if the baby survived but was damaged in some way.

Comment

That has got to be the best season finale ever. So well put together. I knew the episode was getting towards the end, but around the last few minutes, I completely forgot that fact. Next thing, the music starts going, frame rate goes down, and my face slowly inches forward, closer and closer to my screen.

Then the lights go out. I finished watching this episode and said aloud to my computer "you f******!"

But not in a bad way. Definitely not in a bad way.

I love being on edge and left hanging. Especially when it's done the way it was in Incursion II.

Fan-bloody-tastic!

Comment

Very very nicely done episode. I'm alsmost sad i watched it. Now I have to wait forever to see the conclusion...seems like everyone's life's in danger now

Comment

I only hope Kiva and TJs baby survive the finale, I really do not care for Telford... I hate that guy since the beginning. Otherwise one of the best finales Ive seen on Stargate!
                              sigpic

Comment

Man that is what i call cliffhanger or three... very good season finale i must say!
                                Problem is i have to wait months to see how it plays out...
                                Last edited by nmmb; 15 July 2010, 03:05 PM.
                                My blog:Nuno Barreto's Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X