• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so it's her. Great news!
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Great, she looks like great material to portray Kiva. This is great.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
      and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

someone should ask JM
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          someone should ask JM
          Q. Is Rhona Mitra playing Kiva?

JM's Answer: I can neither confirm nor deny. But she is a lovely actress blah blah.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
            Look what I just found.

"Rhona Mitra gives a tour of her Venice, CA beach house - along with Oscar, her French bulldog."

YES!
            Nice!

Mental green, because apparently I find too few posts worthy of my greens.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Nice!

Mental green, because apparently I find too few posts worthy of my greens.
              Same for me, and then I always end up feeling bad when I can't green someone that I want to

But mental green is just as good

Comment

A mention:

Otros Ojos writes: “[...] What are you currently reading?”

BJS: Shelby Foote’s narrative on the American Civil War, Women in Love by DH Lawrence, a great biography on Tchaikovsky and an awesome episode of SGU called Incursion.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...erse-premiere/

Comment

PG15 is getting lazy. I guess it falls to me.

Fifthly…um, I guess that’s it. Last day of Subversion tomorrow, off Tuesday, and then it’s all Incursion I and II until wrap!
                  http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ber-top-reads/
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Small updates:

Just finished reading the season finale!! Speechless!! Can't wait for all the fans to see it!
                    http://twitter.com/jbowyerchapman/status/4666552872

@somelostjoao We're shooting the closing season two-parter. "Intense" doesn't BEGIN to describe it. Nail-biting, shocking, WTF, etc work tho
                    http://twitter.com/BrianJacobSmith/status/4620976547

Comment

apparently Rick ("Jack O'Neill") is in Part 2. and Apparently Kirby Morrow who Played Captain Kleinman (the weapons officer on the daedalus in season 2 and 3) is in part 1.

Comment

In my opinion the incursion will be made by the lost tribe of dark asgard. Apparently there are going to be some spacesuits used in an upcoming episode of SGU which appear to be very similar to the ones used in Stargate Atlantis by the lost tribe of asgard. Allegedly it is no coincidence at all that they are appear to be the same spacesuits, for a very good reason.
                        "Furlings" is an anagram of "Fun Girls"
                        I wish we could finally get to see the "fun girls" !
                        They must be really sexy cos the Asgard said you'll know 'em when you see 'em!!

Comment

I've been thinking lately of how SGU's ending may pan out. Im not sure if this has already been mentioned, but what if Destiny's crew, or whoever survives toward the end, wind up being the Ancestor's to the Ancients? The way i see it, say the crew of the Destiny make a last ditch effort to get back to earth, say involving the FTL drive in some capacity. BOOM, on big miscalculation later, the destiny actually ends up 50-60+ Million years in the past orbiting something oddly familiar. The Alteran Homeworld which is mysteriously devoid of any intelligent life or civilization. Perhaps a chance discovery of an Ancient/Alteran legend about the Alterans possibly being transplanted to there homeworld from a galaxy far far away. So, Destiny accidently(maybe on purpose?) becomes the Ancients most important experiment they ever created.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Comment

interesting idea, maybe a little too predictable though
                            sigpic

Comment

It was rubbish idea in BSG an it be a rubbish idea in SGU.

Comment

I agree - if BSG hadn't done it maybe......

On the other hand wouldn't that create a Paradox? The Alterans/Ancients would not have existed originally to create life on earth or build the Destiny. Since the crew and ship didn't exist they couldn't become the ancients ancestors.

Comment

Working...
                                X