Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Ukranian spoilers are off limits here. If you've seen the episodes, keep the spoilers to yourselves. And if you can't do that then please stay out of the threads and don't spoil it for others

thanks
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the awesome feedback on last nights’ episode, Subversion. It was scripted by my writing partner, Paul Mullie (he of episode #11, Divided, fame) and, as I mentioned in a previous post, he’s been firing on all creative cylinders of late. He’s in fine form in season two as well with two equally fantastic episodes, Intervention and Trial and Error – but you won’t get to see those until the fall. In the meantime, we close out Stragate: Universe’s first season with a runnin’ gunnin’s two-parter, Incursion I and II, written by yours truly. As for those who have yet to see Subversion – I promise not to let slip any spoilers within the body of these entries. But, just in case, steer clear of the comments section.
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-lotsa-links/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

screencap from the 1.5 trailer for this ep

Spoiler:

damn
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

So the preview for next weeks episode looks like they are going after the Alliance on that planet they are on.

Does anyone else think that when whatever earth ship turns up at the planet they will get attacked and some how the plot will forget that the earth ships are so powerfull now thanks to the Asgard upgrades that they could destory the seeming unbeatable Ori ships and then wont be able to take out all the Gould ships?

Comment

I'm all for ignoring the Asgard beam weapons, most people were complaining they were too powerful. The fact is that they kind of ruined space battles.

Comment

Originally posted by YoshiKart64 View Post
              I'm all for ignoring the Asgard beam weapons, most people were complaining they were too powerful. The fact is that they kind of ruined space battles.
              it took 10-15 seasons but we had to get some epic ships at some point don't you think

Comment

Originally posted by BomB191 View Post
                it took 10-15 seasons but we had to get some epic ships at some point don't you think
                I concur...Just hope it doesn't go to our heads.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MasterVampire View Post
                  So the preview for next weeks episode looks like they are going after the Alliance on that planet they are on.

Does anyone else think that when whatever earth ship turns up at the planet they will get attacked and some how the plot will forget that the earth ships are so powerfull now thanks to the Asgard upgrades that they could destory the seeming unbeatable Ori ships and then wont be able to take out all the Gould ships?
                  Yeah it's a total fail. Why even send Earth ships if all you're gonna a do is make em poo-poo it up to another Earth FAIL. Why not just pretend the LA was sneeky enough to pull the whole thing off before the Earth ships show up.

That would be much better then another worn out and over done uncreative situation of "Oh yey the 304 are here but....wait...what....there's something wrong and weapons are down except suckie rail guns" and "We can't use beaming tech because it's being jamed since it's so easy to jam the pincale of Asgard tech" also "Shields are under maintenance and at half power".

How many people are sick of that whole garbage?

Comment

I think its pretty safe to assume that the planet the Lucian Alliance is on now will end up being destroyed juts like Icarus. If not then they or Earth could send in as many reinforcements to Destiny as they could ever want...nahhh that won't happen. A group of Lucian Alliance will get in and then they will be cut off just like the current crew is from earth.

Comment

I think that's because in order to have enough power make a connection the planet has to blow up.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                        I think that's because in order to have enough power make a connection the planet has to blow up.
                        yup also one less way for the crew to get home or supplies
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                          That's some expensive fuel, dial Destiny - insert disposable planet full of valuable minerals!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            That's some expensive fuel, dial Destiny - insert disposable planet full of valuable minerals!
                            In todays fuel market, it's reasonable. =P
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
                              Once they sever the connection, that would be it for the two people that were involved. Impossible to re-establish it unless they were back sitting in the chairs again. Therein, lies the problem with what you suggest....
                              If that was the case, why has it been shown those momentary glitches where the swappers go back to their original bodies, go right back..??

OR that the power required to link up destabilizes the planet's deposits causing it to blow up.

Comment

SGU - Syfy: Video - 'Incursion, Part 1' Sneak Peek:

At Syfy:

Incursion: Part 1 - Sneak Peek - Stargate Universe

Watch a sneak peek from the next all-new episode of SGU! Friday 6/4 at 9/8C on Syfy!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X