Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Eli going to find ? (spoilers/comedy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding a frozen Ancient would be dumb, let's move on. That would reveal too much, or they wouldn't ask him/her any useful questions before said Ancient dies saving the crew...which would be dumb.
    sigpic

Comment

Mckay!!!!!!!
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        Mckay!!!!!!!

We can't afford him, it will be Zelenka
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomking View Post
          i bet he finds the tru "main control room"
          Heh. That's what I thought as well.

I'll bet five Gateworld doubloons that Eli and Chloe will find the Bridge of the Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Heh. That's what I thought as well.

I'll bet five Gateworld doubloons that Eli and Chloe will find the Bridge of the Destiny.
            I'll take that bet and say they find something related to the Destiny's override code
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

i knew you people would crack jokes like McKay being in stasis ...he cant be because he is on earth...
              its got to be another mcgiver clone ....
              but what if it were a mr'gray....its possible destiny past threw there original galaxy and one hitched a ride....interesting twist too....hmmmm

or a wrath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Given the way the lights were flickering, I can only think it's one thing:

Weeping Angels!!!

It's exactly like on the Byzantium!

"There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I'll take that bet and say they find something related to the Destiny's override code
                  i can see it now...o you mean we did not have to kill some one to get the ship to do what we wanted...young "your pint"

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    i don't think he fines anything

Comment

A bunch of Ancient weapons and armor and Ancient supersolider serum which will allow Eli to single handidly destroy the entire Lucian Alliance boarding party and win the love of Chloe and the admiration of everyone on Destiny.

At least thats what he'll be dreaming he finds.
                      sigpic
                      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Eli will find an Ancient Hot Dog stand.

Seriously though I bet he finds some sort of armory with more battle oriented versions of the spacesuits.

Comment

3.) An Ancient in suspended animation.

in the first episode at around 1h18m rush says that they never went to destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Harkonnen View Post

Seriously though I bet he finds some sort of armory with more battle oriented versions of the spacesuits.
                            If he does find a battle suit his best bet will be to give it to Greer. The Lucian Alliance won't know what hit them.
                            sigpic
                            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Harkonnen View Post

O.o not very sgu'ish

Comment

What I'm about to say was shown in the "next week on SGU" bit and only there, but I'm not sure if that has to be spoilered or not:
                                Spoiler:

They showed two people walking on the ship. If I were Young, I wouldn't let anyone outside, or near a breach in the shield after what happened to that Lucian guy. Maybe Chloe and Eli run across some suits and use those to get back to the hole the smurfs used to kidnap her. Don't know if they generate gravity for the user, but if they maintain zero-g, Chloe's leg might be able to handle walking across the ship. Plus, I didn't see any armaments in the preview...
                                When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                                Zatnikitelman

Comment

Working...
                                X