No announcement yet.

Was that Riley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The prank war kinosode (the newest one as of now) is the best so far. It's absolutely hilarious.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
      The prank war kinosode (the newest one as of now) is the best so far. It's absolutely hilarious.
      LOL! By far!! It's classic!

Comment

I gave a little Riley-squee when I saw him
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          it's great we lose bag but regain Riley
          Well, we can never lose BAG unless he chooses to be lost. However, we didn't have a Lisa Park this episode. Kinda' missed her.

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

Riley.. Who's he. Didn't register in my mind, got better things to watch.

Comment

Maybe it was me, but he sounded a bit softer - almost weaker in this episode.

It fits with his recent injuries.

But anyway, WOOHOO RILEY!!

Comment

Oh yay, Riley's back. I mean, I saw the kinosode but he's in the episode. Happy that I decided to revert to spoilerwhoredom.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                  Riley.. Who's he. Didn't register in my mind, got better things to watch.
                  Riley is basically SGU's version of Walter from SG-1 or SGA's Chuck (AKA Chucknition)
                  Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

In the best episode to mention it Jeremy Franklin/Mark Burgess is still out, in the meantime Riley returns. I guess he's rostered to game of Bridge unti TPTB need you LOL
                    sigpic
                    Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Originally posted by UniverseSizePlotHole View Post
                      In the best episode to mention it Jeremy Franklin/Mark Burgess is still out, in the meantime Riley returns. I guess he's rostered to game of Bridge unti TPTB need you LOL
                      They did mention Franklin sitting in the chair, in a very past tense. No news is no news. Twenty bucks on him dying unceremoniously, which is kinda deserved.

And plus, let us make a big deal out of Riley. We haven't seen him since Earth (Kinosodes aside), and his hero moment in Earth kinda topped Franklin deciding that he was sick of Becker's mashed potatoes and wanted to lose some weight by vomiting himself thin after seizing on the chair.
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                        And plus, let us make a big deal out of Riley. We haven't seen him since Earth (Kinosodes aside), and his hero moment in Earth kinda topped Franklin deciding that he was sick of Becker's mashed potatoes and wanted to lose some weight by vomiting himself thin after seizing on the chair.
                        Riley isn't trying to outdo Danny now is he?
                        1. Get whacked about in an Ancient Spacecuit - check!
                        2. Die, ascend, come back
                        3. Profit!
                        sigpic
                        Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Originally posted by UniverseSizePlotHole View Post
                          Riley isn't trying to outdo Danny now is he?
                          1. Get zapped in an Ancient Spacecuit - check!
                          2. Die, ascend, come back
                          3. Profit!
                          Heh. Sad to say, I think Riley'll go the way of Grodin by the end of the season...

Chloe, on the other hand, what with her slight archaeological knowledge ("Stratigraphy!"), has all the makings of a Die-Ascend-Return-Profit scheme. Eli'll be her numbers man as they work their scheme.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                            Riley.. Who's he.
                            This guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_of_riley

regards,
                            G.
                            Go for Marty...

Comment

Riley being back is good and all, but what happened to Franklin?? If Rush felt he needed to get in the chair, it must not have ended well for Franklin.

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
                                Riley being back is good and all, but what happened to Franklin?? If Rush felt he needed to get in the chair, it must not have ended well for Franklin.
                                As far as we know (as mentioned in Faith) Franklin is still in the infirmary, presumably still in a coma.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X