No announcement yet.

The effects of the Neural Interface Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure someone would have had the ancient gene shot, maybe they should start from there.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
      I'm sure someone would have had the ancient gene shot, maybe they should start from there.
      Which would be good if Destiny worked via that technology. Since it doesn't ...

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshi View Post

Disclaimer: please don't do anything ilegal, imoral or retarded with his photo, he's a cool guy and a very good friend. He shared this one hoping for respect.
          He doesn't even look a little like Rush. You know, you could have just cut his face out of the image and posted that, instead of his wedding photo with his wife. You're just begging someone to do something illegal (can something illegal be done with this photo?), immoral, or retarded with the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
            You're just begging someone to do something illegal (can something illegal be done with this photo?), immoral, or retarded with the photo.
            we can draw mustaches on their faces....

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              I could tell you what brand of tobacco he smokes, but then I'd be labelled a nut-job
              I think you were labelled a nut-job quite a while ago
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I think you were labelled a nut-job quite a while ago
                sigpic

Comment

Shut up!!!!!! Start thinking real effects not some stupid jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post

Comment

What the?
                      sigpic

Comment

Eh?

Comment

Does someone need a hug?
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't think I'd want to hug someone with that many exclamation marks.

Comment

Yeah guys, they're in a life or death struggle here! We need to help, not make jokes! It's not like this whole thing is done for entertainment or anything. Gawd, some people are just sick!

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                                I don't think I'd want to hug someone with that many exclamation marks.
                                Yeah, that IS a lot of exclamation marks... I think he's unhuggable at this point.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Working...
                                X