Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, I guess Rush learns something from Franklin's trial run with the chair that gives him enough confidence to try it on himself?

Imagine how much power he would have if he was the only person that could access key Destiny systems, muah hahahahaha
    sigpic

Comment

Yes...where Rush's own safety is concerned...I would agree. Where other's safety is concerned...I disagree.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Yes...where Rush's own safety is concerned...I would agree. Where other's safety is concerned...I disagree.
        Yes, he had such little concern for Chloe, for instance, that he just left her on that alien spaceship.

Oh, wait ...

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
          Yes, he had such little concern for Chloe, for instance, that he just left her on that alien spaceship.

Oh, wait ...
          Oh, but that was part of his devious plan to further splinter the crew of the Destiny, you see, by bringing back Chloe, who as we all know, is the center of a love quadrangle (I was going to post "triangle" but then remembered Lt. James).

He is just that sneaky!
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

SGU - TV Guide Online: 'Human' Episode Synopsis:

At TV Guide Online:

4/23/2010: Human Season 1, Episode 14
            Spoiler:

Dr. Rush defies orders to interface with the Destiny's computer in a bid to control the ship's flight path, which puts Col. Young in a difficult position. Meanwhile, Lt. Scott, Eli, Chloe and Greer explore a planet's underground ruins.

[NOTE: Michael Shanks guest stars]

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
              SGU - TV Guide Online: 'Human' Episode Synopsis:

At TV Guide Online:

4/23/2010: Human Season 1, Episode 14
              Spoiler:

Dr. Rush defies orders to interface with the Destiny's computer in a bid to control the ship's flight path, which puts Col. Young in a difficult position. Meanwhile, Lt. Scott, Eli, Chloe and Greer explore a planet's underground ruins.

[NOTE: Michael Shanks guest stars]
              Rush defies orders? Since when can Rush be ordered to do anything? I mean, all the man does, is defying orders then. Well, I hope you know what I mean. Seems like a weird way to paraphrase things.
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Dammit, Jper, I just greened you in another thread!

Comment

Dammit, Jper, I just greened you in another thread!
                  Sounds like Young. *Dammit, Rush, ... *
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                    Sounds like Young. *Dammit, Rush, ... *
                    *shudders at the thought*

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      Rush defies orders? Since when can Rush be ordered to do anything? I mean, all the man does, is defying orders then. Well, I hope you know what I mean. Seems like a weird way to paraphrase things.
                      Rush is given orders all the time. He just tends to ignore them
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Rush is given orders all the time. He just tends to ignore them
                        He's not obliged to take orders from someone who was never in charge of him.

Comment

He's not obliged to take orders from someone who was never in charge of him.
                          Young was most defiantly in charge of him. O'Neill has already said so
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Young was most defiantly in charge of him. O'Neill has already said so
                            And the relevant quote that says, 'Colonel, you're in charge of Dr Rush and always have been' is from which episode? Cos I'm blanking on that one.

Comment

And the relevant quote that says, 'Colonel, you're in charge of Dr Rush and always have been' is from which episode? Cos I'm blanking on that one.
                              Young is in charge of everyone on board the Destiny, and that happens to include Dr. Rush.
                              sigpic

Comment

A civilian doctor does not have to follow military orders unless in a military emergency. Also, when you have two huge personalities, who will obvuiously clash, one of them being on a nicotine low, surely instead of Young being a bloody idiot and shouting the odds at Rush, he could try asking, or at least wrapping the order in an illusin of politeness. Like whe Rush asks him to run any exploration orders by him first, Young does completely what a good officer shouldn't, and tries to impose authority and respect instead of earn it. Don't forget, one of them is an expert in Ancient technology, the other is an officer who should barely be allowed the rank of 1st lieutenant, never mind lieutenant-colonel.
                                sigpic
                                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X