No announcement yet.

Why no Kino?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also surprised they did not kino record that oblesk.

Comment

they spent a month down there ... i think that they take a tons of data ( with the kino too ) but they can't show us everything in few minutes so we'll have to guess =D
      Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
        I think it's more the fact that they were leaving and never coming back, so they couldn't physically interact with the obelisk (which is obviously a device, not just a piece of architecture with funny symbols).
        Good point. That's how I'm going to interpret it when I watch the episode in the future.

Comment

There was a Kino.

Use the restroom during a commercial break =P
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trinary View Post
            Wouldn't that weird? Yeah, I see the footage, but I didn't see who operate it. The science guy who stand near the obelisk didn't even use Kino while he was there. Why is that? They have the tool, but never thought to use it for the most appropriate purpose. Is it the Knio is too advance for them more than Ipod?

Aaarghh! I don't understand this kind of story telling method. It's like they insult our intelligent and ask us to praise it....
            Just because they didn't show it doesn't mean it didn't happen. They crammed 1 month of footage into about 30mins or less of show time.

Comment

I took Volker's comment to mean that he hadn't figured out what it was for or what it did, not that he hadn't finished reading it. And he's no idiot, I'm confident he would have recorded the surface with the kino.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trinary View Post
                Why there is no Kino recording on the planet as they send the team? Wouldn't that Eli always stressing it is important to make a documentation for everything they do?

Kino could be use to records all the writing or detail structure of the obelisk. How come this opportunity has been let go? Kino footage may also change some of civilians decision whether to go or not to the planet. I am really surprised the writer can missed that out as the Kino is trademark of SGU uniqueness of the show when the stargate is offline.

What do you think?
                there is Kino footage though, the Kino is watching them as they play whatever it is they;re playing.
                why no Kino footage of the obelisk? Maybe the Destiny already knows?
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                X