Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't they come across a wrecked Colonial Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    yes it was but that was 150.000 years ago
    But they're built to last. I'm sure they could've found a piece of it if they looked hard enough.

Comment

I thought we answered this already. Everything comes from Battlestar Galatica
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I thought we answered this already. Everything comes from Battlestar Galatica
        Don't you know anything? The next TV show/movie in the BSG universe is Terminator, not Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
          Don't you know anything?
          No, he doesn't. But that's only because space slugs turned his brain into jell-o.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
            Don't you know anything? The next TV show/movie in the BSG universe is Terminator, not Stargate
            Your so right.

If they ever made a T5 im expecting a character to say "All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again".

Comment

WHen I read this I though it was because the shuttles opperate similar to the raptors and the other colonial vessles by like how they stabalize (sp) and stuff
              This isn't Atlantis?
              I don't think so.
              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                WHen I read this I though it was because the shuttles opperate similar to the raptors and the other colonial vessles by like how they stabalize (sp) and stuff
                Silly you, then.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningIce View Post
                  the episode where O'Neill and Maybourne get trapped on a wilderness planet together.
                  Built by the furlings! Finally evidence that they are still around!

Comment

Okay, can someone please elaborate on the "Furlings". All I know is that they were part of the big alliance of advanced races in the early Milky Way. Do we know anything else about them?
                    All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                      Yes, that looks like the same location they used in "Kobol's Last Gleaming". It's lovely isn't it?
                      Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                      Yeah. It was beautiful. That wide shot of Scott by the edge of the lake, with Chloe doing her skinny dipping was really awesomel.
                      Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      I knew the area looked familiar. Looks great overall, though the lack of Cylon danger was evident! The religious nutjobs were in full force though!
                      As I was watching the various scenes in this episode, I'm sure one of those shots was of the river/lake that Jack O'Neill and Harry Maybourne were stranded on in "Paradise Lost".

Comment

Okay, can someone please elaborate on the "Furlings". All I know is that they were part of the big alliance of advanced races in the early Milky Way. Do we know anything else about them?
                        Not a damn thing.

Comment

reddevil,

Hence the desire for more information.

I see.
                          All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

We'll never get it. And Gate fans will continue to obsess over it
                            Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

The very mention of Furlings makes me punch a Guinea Pig.

See? I just did it.

They started off as a random race, in order to have a nice round 4, then they became an in-joke and now the fandom's obsessed. I hope TPTB NEVER introduce them.

Comment

"Stargate: The Furling Universe"

regards,
                                G.
                                Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
                                X