Wray's behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    No, but TJ was behaving like a snotty brat so I doubt anything would have worked.
    Yeah, true, though I didn't want to smack her down until later in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      Yeah, true, though I didn't want to smack her down until later in the episode.
      Give the girl a break, she was probably feeling like crap. And, apparently, she let Young knock her up. Ugh. Seriously, you are a medic, contraceptives are your friends! (I know, she could have had a contraceptive failure, it happens.) But married dude with anger issues who is your superior officer? Not the person you want fathering your kid.
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
        Give the girl a break, she was probably feeling like crap. And, apparently, she let Young knock her up. Ugh. Seriously, you are a medic, contraceptives are your friends! (I know, she could have had a contraceptive failure, it happens.) But married dude with anger issues who is your superior officer? Not the person you want fathering your kid.
        And note his reaction when she wanted to stay.

Anyway, this is about Wray not TJ. I'm surprised that Wray was all upset about the planet given she wants to go home to Sharon.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
          I'm surprised that Wray was all upset about the planet given she wants to go home to Sharon.
          Perhaps it was just a moment of weakness, or perhaps it's a creeping realization that they may indeed never get back to Earth. And if she is starting to think "I'm never gettiing home" maybe this is impacting on her power politics on board Destiny...

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
          X