No announcement yet.

Who stayed behind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, i care not that the balding asian guy stayed behind. Never saw him before...

Comment

How could you have missed Balding Asian Guy ? He brought so much depth and emotion to the show in the few scenes we've been honored to see him. It was incredible.

BAG will be sorely missed.
      Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

From J. Mallozzi's Weblog:
        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...hinese-bistro/

HBMC writes: “1. Did they leave people behind, and if so, who?
        2. Was the pregnancy written into the show because of Alaina Huffman’s actual pregnancy, or was this always the plan?”

SPOILERS FOR FAITH…

Answers: 1. Yes. Kaine stayed behind with about a half dozen of his fellow crew members.

2. In Denis’ original pitch, a female crew member discovers she’s pregnant. As it so happened, actress Alaina Huffman announced her pregnancy around this time – so, rather than give the story to a secondary character, we gave it to the Tamara character.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

It'll be something else that gets ignore like the senator's body
          "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
            It'll be something else that gets ignore like the senator's body
            That's a matter of opinion. Personally I don't think they ignored either.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike. View Post
              How could you have missed Balding Asian Guy ? He brought so much depth and emotion to the show in the few scenes we've been honored to see him. It was incredible.

BAG will be sorely missed.
              Probabily cause he was a minor bit character... and most of them i don't really pay attention to.

Comment

Let just make sure to keep track of those who stayed behind & those who have died or have been lost(M.I.A.). Col Young said he lost 3 under his command: Spencer, Gorman, Rush ( but Rush made it back so he does count), Air pt 3 M.I.Aoctor Andrea Palmer, Sergeant Spencer. Now the 6 list in Faith. Taking into account that 80+ escaped from Icarus base.

Comment

Working...
                X