The senator's body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Who cares? He's not going to be alive again anytime soon, and if his body's location was important for the plot, we'd know about it. Maybe a Kinosode in the future will talk about it, but I personally just shrug and say, "Well, that happened. They've had time to do it, and they did off screen. Yay team."
    That's kind of harsh treatment for a character who gave his life to save everyone...it's be like if janet hadn't gotten a funeral
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

I doubt the senator's body rotted much, considering the lack of air on the shuttle.

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
        That's kind of harsh treatment for a character who gave his life to save everyone...it's be like if janet hadn't gotten a funeral
        Except I had 7 years of caring about Janet to work up to that. With Senator Armstrong, it was just 45 minutes of "oh hey, it's that guy!"
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
          I doubt the senator's body rotted much, considering the lack of air on the shuttle.
          Flesh still decays in a vacuum
          "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid1 View Post
            Except I had 7 years of caring about Janet to work up to that. With Senator Armstrong, it was just 45 minutes of "oh hey, it's that guy!"
            It would have been a good moment for chloe....a good character build chance that got ignored

Comment

maybe they ate him
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Sure, there are plenty of anaerobic bacteria in the body to survive in a vacuum. But surviving for long after the body temperature has dropped due to the absolute zero temperature should take care of those guys too. I'm not saying he didn't decompose at all. Just...not much?

Comment

Its in the freezer, you know theyll eventually have a BBQ, and you need meat for that.

Comment

Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
                    Its in the freezer, you know theyll eventually have a BBQ, and you need meat for that.
                    'Eat to live; don't live to eat.'
                    - Colonel Ives, Ravenous.

Comment

I have a unified theory of his body...

I think they buried him on a planet they visited, where his decomposing body was fed on be indigenous bugs. The bugs incorporated human DNA into their make up and created a new species... the faith. They in turned used the stargate from time to travel back in time hundreds of thousands of years, created the mystery planet as a sort of galactic human fly paper to lure humans for food.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Asgard_live View Post

I think they buried him on a planet they visited, where his decomposing body was fed on be indigenous bugs. The bugs incorporated human DNA into their make up and created a new species... the faith. They in turned used the stargate from time to travel back in time hundreds of thousands of years, created the mystery planet as a sort of galactic human fly paper to lure humans for food.
                        Yes, this is most likely it.

Comment

Either he's in space, buried on a planet, or they stored the body in a decompressed area on the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            maybe they ate him
                            Originally posted by meo3000 View Post
                            Ah, that's disgusting guys.

But I think it should have been mentioned only because he was Chloe's father. Maybe they'll mention it in a later episode when they need some drama stirred up. Chloe will just yell, You just let my father get sucked into space... or something to that effect. Or perhaps it will just be an unanswered SGU question that will piss of the anal retentive fans for years.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Asgard_live View Post

good
                              R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Colonel Young said to Wray that they would deal with it. In Darkness. So you can safely assume they did. No need to actually show that, or do you want them to waste precious screen time on that? I don't. And I like how in SGU not everything has to be explained to the point where's no imagination or thinking process required anymore of the viewer.
                                Last edited by Jper; 17 April 2010, 04:48 AM. Reason: It was Darkness and not Air, pt.3.
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X