No announcement yet.

It looks like a robot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is extremely strange that the Ancients build these gigantic structures but there is no trace of the machines they used to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by eonflux View Post
      It is extremely strange that the Ancients build these gigantic structures but there is no trace of the machines they used to do it.
      They're environmentally-friendly and bio-degradable.

Comment

Maybe those aren't legs but arms they use to fix things and they just float like kino's.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
          Maybe those aren't legs but arms they use to fix things and they just float like kino's.
          Kinos with arms. Eli and Riley's wish and James' nightmare rolled into one.

Comment

The hint would be theres 9 symbols (like a stargate) and the feet are just storage locks

Comment

whats worng with you. its obviouslly a robot that teaches everybody everything about aincents and creates random aincent tech while doing so

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                Spoiler:
                I think it's the drone that'll show up in Sabotage.
                Really? I never read anything about that... Or otherwise I forgot. You got the text, picture, info, link ... ?

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                there's been a spoiler
                Spoiler:
                that the crew finds a repairing bot. I bet this the thing
                Really? Where did you see/read that?

More piccies:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3...ipboard03a.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/7...pboard02kz.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6...pboard01kn.jpg
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                  Really? I never read anything about that... Or otherwise I forgot. You got the text, picture, info, link ... ?
                  Here's the summary from the casting slides or something:
                  Spoiler:
                  There are twelve FTL (Faster Than Light) drive modules on the Destiny and one has exploded due to an overload. Scientist Eleanor Perry, Nicholas Rush, and Eli Wallace propose that this is a good thing since the assumption is that the weakest engine failed and is not left to drag the others down. But, they're still going to have to repair the damage and bypass the drive's controls, so they prepare a robot to ensure that the ship can make it across the void between galaxies. They propose that either Col. Young or Lt. Scott carry the robot in the Ancient Shuttle to the damaged area.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                    Here's the summary from the casting slides or something:
                    Spoiler:
                    There are twelve FTL (Faster Than Light) drive modules on the Destiny and one has exploded due to an overload. Scientist Eleanor Perry, Nicholas Rush, and Eli Wallace propose that this is a good thing since the assumption is that the weakest engine failed and is not left to drag the others down. But, they're still going to have to repair the damage and bypass the drive's controls, so they prepare a robot to ensure that the ship can make it across the void between galaxies. They propose that either Col. Young or Lt. Scott carry the robot in the Ancient Shuttle to the damaged area.
                    Oh right, and so, you
                    Spoiler:
                    think that the robot they are talking about is the thing we saw? Right... Thanks for the info.
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      Oh right, and so, you
                      Spoiler:
                      think that the robot they are talking about is the thing we saw? Right... Thanks for the info.
                      Looks like a Kino with hands. Filed under "obvious foreshadowing" so there's a good chance.
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Yes its the
                        Spoiler:
                        Repair BOts form the "Sabotage" episode....finaly a way to fix all the cracks in the ships hull.

Comment

Was thought it could be service robot , looks alittle like that sad robot from Silent Running movie early 70's.

Comment

Earliest version of a repair drone, they'll use them to start other repairs. Or at least try. That more or less some type of Kino in the center for ship interface.

Comment

Originally posted by Telemachus View Post
                              Was thought it could be service robot , looks alittle like that sad robot from Silent Running movie early 70's.
                              That it did (the enhanced version). And i like it's 'eye' appears to be a kino.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                that it did (the enhanced version). And i like it's 'eye' appears to be a kino.
                                kino on steroids!

Comment

Working...
                                X