The door behind the Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    *wonders how many people here actually know what that is* I remember it because my niece loved it.
    You have a niece? More importantly does the state allow you to see her?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

*wonders how many people here actually know what that is* I remember it because my niece loved it.
      Maybe that's who I did the trade with

Comment

Originally posted by Edi View Post
        Its behind the Gate itself, in the centre, it must be something important.
        Oh, well...
        We think of the gate as somehow central to the ship's purpose. But why would the ship's designers? For them, I would think that gates are more pedestrian. Kind of like International Airports are to Jet Set travelers.

They are big and important in a way, but they are unimpressive enough that they do not own and control the design of the cities they serve. We build unimportant nonsense right up to the edge of O'Hare or the Atlanta Hub.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          LInk no worky!
          http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres.../img_4409x.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            You have a niece? More importantly does the state allow you to see her?
            Only on Wednesday's they have a daily devil worshiping seminar the other times.....oh wait it's a Jelgate God seminar.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ARealArchaeologist View Post
              Maybe that's who I did the trade with
              Doubt it unless you lived in Boston 20 some odd years ago.

Comment

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone
                tutulutumtum

Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Just another door and another corridor...
                  sigpic
                  - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

It's definitely the bathroom. Good place to have a bathroom after a possible long visit offworld/offship.

Comment

It's the Ancient Strip club!
                      Seeing as how the series is going, the ship is the strip club.behind that door is the champagne room.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                        Seeing as how the series is going, the ship is the strip club.behind that door is the champagne room.
                        Maybe a dress room, you know, after... you need to put on fresh clothes and all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                          Just another door and another corridor...
                          he's right, its a corridor linking to another corridor, you cant get to the shuttle (2) from there though, for some reason you have to go up a floor across the ship, down 2 floors and you r there.

also to get from the gateroom to the observation deck, you go out of the gateroom, into the corridor, through the door on the other side, past the dome room, link back around to another corridor, and folloq that to the observation deck.

Comment

Originally posted by Soledat View Post
                            Maybe a dress room, you know, after... you need to put on fresh clothes and all.
                            I knew I shouldn't have said that but hey who wouldn't love to see a few of those girls in a club eh? *I know I have a dirty mind*

Comment

Doubt it unless you lived in Boston 20 some odd years ago.
                              Well when I finally finish that time machine I will be able to say yes, yes I have

Comment

Originally posted by ARealArchaeologist View Post
                                Well when I finally finish that time machine I will be able to say yes, yes I have
                                Let me know when you do I've always wanted to remember what I did in college. It's all a blur.....

Comment

Working...
                                X