No announcement yet.

Please tell me somebody else noticed this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you talking about? that NEVER happened! (looks shiftily around)

Comment

I have to agree. He had couple funny moments before but mostly his jokes were irritating. This was the first time I found him more funny than not. This episode was probably the best as far as his scenes go.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

His scenes are probably the only thing I liked about this episode.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I like his humor in just about every episode; of course my wife says I make really bad jokes.

-frank

Comment

Introducing himself as 'Phillip Fry' = genius. I loved it. I'd put it above most of the other cultural references in Stargate but then I am a big fan

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
              Introducing himself as 'Phillip Fry' = genius. I loved it. I'd put it above most of the other cultural references in Stargate but then I am a big fan
              Why didn't he use the "J" to put the icing on the cake?
              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                I don't know, but I'm not too bothered. That may have been a bit too 'in your face' about it. I just loved it.

Comment

I was watching on DVR with my wife and I had to pause because we were laughing so hard (my wife is not a Futurama fan but she got the reference so he laughs were more like groans). Yeah, throwing the 'J' in there would've been complete but people don't often introduce themselves like that so that would seem akward
                  If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                  Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                    I don't know, but I'm not too bothered. That may have been a bit too 'in your face' about it. I just loved it.
                    Nobody introduces themselves with their middle initial anyway so that would've been a little weird..and too obvious like you say
                    If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                    Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

That was the best line in this episode. IMHO
                      Jack O'Neill: If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do.
                      Daniel: You mean bluff?
                      Jack O'Neill: Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know.
                      Daniel: Which is nothing.
                      Jack O'Neill: Right. But they don't know we know nothing.

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny. Now we just need a scene where he visits his mom with Greer and Rush and introduces them as Bender and Professor Farnsworth.
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71083 eli's humor
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

sure did!

Comment

That was good.

The first name Eli could think of was Frye.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                                Because, obviously, he's not impersonating chrononaut Philip J. Fry; He's impersonating his nephew, Philip Fry II!

Comment

Working...
                                X