Eli = Friendzoned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
    I made that smiley i remember someone saying they wanted it (forget who) and i spent like an hour remaking the Sam one into Eli

Hmmm might try and make a Riley one later. What should he say?
    That's a good question. I need to think of a good list of Rileyisms. Hmmm...

*starts thinking about dialogue*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
      That's a good question. I need to think of a good list of Rileyisms. Hmmm...

*starts thinking about dialogue*
      "There goes my ration for the day."

"My family thinks I'm on sabbatical in Africa."

"What happened to being smart?"
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

My advice to Eli is: hang out on forums and/or write fanfiction and you won't have time to care about Chloe either as a friend or otherwise. Problem solved!

line for Riley:
        "Do we really?"
        [edit]Hey Tweeple, I bet David Blue would get a kick out of the Math Boy sign.
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
          My advice to Eli is: hang out on forums and/or write fanfiction and you won't have time to care about Chloe either as a friend or otherwise. Problem solved!

line for Riley:
          "Do we really?"
          LMAO! Greenage for that
          Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
          Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
          Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            "There goes my ration for the day."

"My family thinks I'm on sabbatical in Africa."

"What happened to being smart?"
            I like "My family thinks I'm on sabbatical in Africa." Just something about the deadpan matter-of-fact tone just cracked me up when he said that. But "Do we really?" is great too. I'll go with the second one.

line for Riley:
            "Do we really?"
            [edit]Hey Tweeple, I bet David Blue would get a kick out of the Math Boy sign.
            Oh, you are so getting greened for that one!
            sigpic

Comment

"Do we really?" seems the best for me, but i'll make a few simple ones with the others. just let me load up the program

I don't suppose there's already a Riley Smiley out there i can base it off? I hate designing em from scratch
              Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

"Do we really?" seems the best for me, but i'll make a few simple ones with the others. just let me load up the program

I don't suppose there's already a Riley Smiley out there i can base it off? I hate designing em from scratch
                You would be the first in the forum that I know of who has made a Riley smiley. When it's done, I'd give you a 500 green if I could!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                  Oh, you are so getting greened for that one!
                  For which part of the post?

Part of the reason I suggested "Do we really?" beyond it being a great line is that it's not too long
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

For which part of the post?

Part of the reason I suggested "Do we really?" beyond it being a great line is that it's not too long
                    I'll have my first draft ready in a minute. No animated yet, just a simple Riley standing there. (hope i got his hair right )

Alright, this is just a first draft, still need to try and add more distinctively "Riley" look to it

Eventually this'll have a full eyeroll. but how's his hair? any suggestions?

Uhh just to stay on topic, Eli should learn from Riley that carefree explorer nature, It'll help with his growth to go from couch potato gamer to Indiana Jones wannabe

Comment

I'll have my first draft ready in a minute. No animated yet, just a simple Riley standing there. (hope i got his hair right )

Alright, this is just a first draft, still need to try and add more distinctively "Riley" look to it

Eventually this'll have a full eyeroll. but how's his hair? any suggestions?

Uhh just to stay on topic, Eli should learn from Riley that carefree explorer nature, It'll help with his growth to go from couch potato gamer to Indiana Jones wannabe
                      That is awesome! Thanks a bunch for making that. The hair definitely is Riley-like. You're right about Eli learning from Riley. From what I've observed in the Kinosodes and in the main episodes, they've got this techno-buddy thing going that pretty cool.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well we know what kinda wakeup alarm Chloe will be:

"*****, *****, whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                          Well we know what kinda wakeup alarm Chloe will be:

"*****, *****, whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
                          Would you like some cheese with your whine?
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                            Totally agree.

Women? Getting "friendzoned"? As a fine, British owl-friend of mine would say, "Pish-Posh!".

I believe the female version is called "Just one of the guys".
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                              Ouch. I truly felt sorry for Eli. That has been so many of us guys on here I'm sure.

On a side note, I'm glad Chloe has found out how shallow she was. Maybe she won't get down with Scott every single time she has the chance. I'd like that.
                              Yeah that sucked for him!
                              The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Am I the only one who does not feel the least bit sorry for him....but I actually feel happy for him?

Comment

Working...
                                X