What's the IOA's real agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Count
    The IOA are pandering all their efforts to get to a ship 10 million years older and LESS ADVANCED then Atlantis, I really dont understand their motivation (tho for people who've never watched SG-1/Atlantis, it's perfectly reasonable) for doing so.
    I think the IOA is primarily interested in the data the Destiny contains on the planets that were seeded. The Destiny passed through dozens or more galaxies, this means information on millions if not billions of planets. There is no evidence that the Destiny send back the adresses of the gates to Atlantis. So they would want a better team to go to the Destiny to obtain the information.

The only thing i find abit strange is that they found information on the ninth chevron on Atlantis, but not the master code necessary to access all of Destinies systems. It would seem logical that the Ancients made sure that this information was accessible in all their databases. It would probably be thousands of years before they went to Destiny so they could not afford to loose the info during the waiting period.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      The IOA are bureaucrats not politicians.
      And there is a difference between the two?

Comment

Working...
      X