Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telford's actions and speculation on the final scene possible spoilers for future ep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

him and the 2 others bailed cause they thought the ship was gonna be destroyed, shows Telford is a real piece of work

Comment

Yeah no one on destiny is EVER gonna follow his orders again. You dont get around a betrayal like that. If ur boss ran away and left u to die what would you do next time he told u to do something, especially if he couldnt fire you?

Comment

Exactly! When he swtiched bodies with Young, It's not especially likely in my view that he reacted anyway other than "Ok, this Scott kid wants to talk about somethi-WHAT THE HELLL?! WHY AM I HAVING SEX NOW1!?"
        Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 08 November 2009, 12:38 PM.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Then O'Neill says, "Telford was following orders", I mean, WTF?!

That IOA guy is such a punce!

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
          : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

He's gonna have to come up with a whole heap of info if he's going to convice her to go to bed with him again.

His demeanor will give him away, he will just not "feel" right!

Either way, Telford takes me number 1 place for scum!

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
            : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

I REALLY hope he's doing something else. Not just because it would morally wrong and all, but frankly it strikes me as a stupid annoying plot development. I think it would probably simplify Telford a little too much if he's all evil and stuff.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I'm surprised no one else has come up with the possibility that Young's wife was already cheating on Young with Telford! This just seems obvious to me since she was so willing to sleep with Telford. Maybe it is just cause I'm a girl but Yound is much more attractive than Telford and if I was Emily I would have a really hard time enjoying myself as she was with Telford.

It just seems like she was quite eager to go along with the whole lets do it even though I am in another guys body. It could be some form of payback for his cheating.

Anyways, just a thought....

Comment

As much as I am not a fan of Telford it should be noted that after the disruption when he was returned to Young's body he was touching a wedding ban on his finger (the scene showed Telford in his body even though he was currently in Young's body). This makes me feel that Telford is currently married.

I got the feeling that as a married man he was upset for having his body used in that way and that he went to talk to Young's wife to explain the situation to avoid it from happening again. I also think Young's wife is going to be really pissed at Young since he cheated on her in the past and this will make her feel like she just had an affair with a married man... even if its not exactly true.

As a married man I would be very pissed if that situation happened to me. It may not have been Telford but it was still his body and Young had no right to use it in that way. And just imagine trying to explain that situation to Telford's wife if she found out... "It was not me... I mean it was my body... but another guy had control of my body..."

Comment

i would post what i think happened after the final scene but that would violate the pg rule

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      Oh God, I hope Telford isn't already dating Emily. I don't MORE soap opera drama like that. Does everybody have to be sleeping with everybody now? It feels like they are already pushing it. A Little at least so far.

And while the first thought to arise from Telford showing up was that he was impersonating Young to have sex with his wife in order to get revenge for being raped ; it is possible there is some other explanation. He could just be going up to her to say "HEY! STOP HAVING SEX WITH MY BODY!" I think it would be interesting if he was just going there put a more human face (so to speak) on the fact that the two of them pretty much violated him.

Seriously though Telford pretending to be Young would be ridiculously soap opera too. I mean isn't that like a stereotypical soap opera storyline? Like the long lost evil identical twin relationship or something?

"Oh Everett! I thought it was you!"
                      Totally agree.

But she didn't seem to have a problem with it and I seriously think she would have. Of course if it is true why isn't Young realizing this.

But perhaps he is there to say "Would you two just stop it..."

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        What if Telford was already having a romantic relationship with Young's wife prior to this episode?
                        This makes more sence to me. Why the hell would his wife have sex with a stranger, even if that stranger was "Young in spirit"? She must have had a prior relationship with Telford, therefore explaining why he came back in the end of the episode. Note how Telford isnt wearing his uniform, sugesting that he was there in his own time and having nothing to do with work.

Comment

Originally posted by Starborne View Post
                          This makes more sence to me. Why the hell would his wife have sex with a stranger, even if that stranger was "Young in spirit"? She must have had a prior relationship with Telford, therefore explaining why he came back in the end of the episode.
                          Since it's obvious that Young and Telford have a...fairly intense...working relationship, it's perfectly sensible that Telford and Emily know each other in perfectly appropriate ways

Note how Telford isnt wearing his uniform, sugesting that he was there in his own time and having nothing to do with work.
                          That just means he's off duty and there's no reason he would have to see her on duty.
                          If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                          Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            if telford does indeed masquerade as Young to have sex with Emily, Young will be well within his rights to kill the man, and Jack will hand him the gun
                            Indeed. Personally that is why I hope that is what he was doing. IMHO telford is a huge *insert profanity here*.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Telford could be a goa'uld, you know. He may be "following orders" but be twisting them to help his own goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Count View Post
                                Telford could be a goa'uld, you know. He may be "following orders" but be twisting them to help his own goals.
                                Oh god they better not go there. It's a minor miracle that putting the goa'uld in Atlantis for one ep worked not going to be happy if they do that on SGU. They pulled it off in Critical Mass but I don't want a enemy crossover on SGU.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X