Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott and Chloe's relationship (spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
    HELL NO!!!
    Chloe and Rush together makes me puke... i actualy like Chloe/Scott (die Eli, die!!!) and i hope it lasts for as long as it can.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      I know I shouldn't have laughed at that, but I did.

Great name for a Chloe-Rush romantic relationship. Fits perfectly with other names for stargate couples.

However, I don't know if I want to see a romantic Chloe-Rush relationship. :s
      i know i dont
      sigpic
      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Too bad, Crush was a great name.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Why are we discussing little Rushes anyway? Lets be eccentric and say that they should pop out Rush babies because of their inherited high IQ, cause they need smart kids to run the ship in the future...

Comment

I think and kinda hope it will end the relationship with Scott, but I doubt it will have as much of an impact with Eli because he isn't in the military. I think Eli can see why people don't trust Young so he'll understand a little more, although he still may be a little hurt.

I'm not looking forward to the day when Eli gets rejected by Chloe when he tries to make a move...she is out of his league and I'll hate to see him hurt!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
              I think and kinda hope it will end the relationship with Scott, but I doubt it will have as much of an impact with Eli because he isn't in the military. I think Eli can see why people don't trust Young so he'll understand a little more, although he still may be a little hurt.
              I don't think it's Chloe's allegiance that will hurt Eli so much as the fact that she didn't trust him enough to make him privy to their plans. Eli's faith in Young has been wavering of late.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                Well I'm still speculative on the real life actress's tummy after watching this episode.
                This is why I thank the god-or-lack-of-god above that I'm not an actress - can't a girl have anything but a perfectly flat stomach and not be assumed to be pregnant?

Le sigh.
                sigpic
                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                  This is why I thank the god-or-lack-of-god above that I'm not an actress - can't a girl have anything but a perfectly flat stomach and not be assumed to be pregnant?

Le sigh.
                  Not to mention that Elyse/Chloe is very skinny. And yet people complain.

*joins le sigh*

On topic - 1.5 episodes (yes, all two of them ) have made me like Scott and Chloe and their relationship. In the beginning of "Divided" Scott was obviously trying to comfort and help Chloe, but she shut him out. Hopefully their issues will get resolved soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

I really hope that Rush and Chloe aren't moving into a romantic entanglement. It kinda makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth. I was rooting for Rush to become a sort of friend/surrogate father figure from the first episodes. Since I had that impression from the start, I will have a tough time accepting it if the writers make that happen. Not that Rush isn't sexy in his own quirky way....but yeah, Chloe should be with Eli, in my opinion.

Anyway, I think that Scott and Chloe are going to be on thin ice now. It may be over. I doubt Eli will have much trouble accepting Chloe's logic in choosing Rush's side. Maybe it will make Eli more willing to believe that Rush is not the monster the military portrays him as.

Comment

I think the reason Scott was unable to comfort Chloe is because their relationship is more physical than personal, in that other than the shared loss of a parent they really don’t know each other that well, which is why Scott said the wrong thing.

As for his being upset with her about the side she choose in “Divided” I could see him taking it personally, since she sided against the military and since he is the military I could him taking it like she betrayed him personally.

On the side topic of Eli’s reaction to her siding with the civilians, I think on his part it is part surprise at her working with Rush, and if I remember correctly the last time she went any where near him she pummeled him. Plus he felt like she had only been distracting him, which I don’t think to be the case. Sure she hesitated when she saw the computer screen but she did tell him, even if part of that was just to save Scott and Young.

My Predictions:

Chloe/Scott = First he will freeze he out and things will be rather cold between the two of them, I see her trying to go to Eli about that but I will go into what I think his reaction will be in a moment. Eventually the two of them will have a heated argument, leading them to making up and there relationship returning to what it was before, though with the possibility of the two of them trying to get to know each other better.

Chloe/Eli = Again Eli will freeze her out, maybe even going as far as avoiding her. When she comes to him about Scott he will either simply ignore her and walk away or say some smart/hurtful comment and walk away. Eventually she will explain why she chose the side she did and apologize for it seeming like she was distracting him.

In the end both relationships will end up basically back to where they were, but she will be working on rebuilding the trust she has lost with both of them.

@SupremeLegate
                      Apogee Institute
                      Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Chloe was willing to let her boyfriend die of dehydration.

Comment

No she wasn't. The civilians traded water and food early on, and I doubt Rush's plan was ever to actually deny them food and water. Even if it had been, he certainly wouldn't have told Chloe that, and if it had happened, Chloe would have probably turned on him real quick.

Comment

Hmmm......
                            Spoiler:
                            Anyone else remember the mini-montage post-Divided on SyFy that showed them arguing on the planet? Not seeing our Lieutenant and Senator's Daughter work out for much longer.

I play Bad Company 2 on the PS3. If you do too, invite Xeno-

Comment

Originally posted by Xeno View Post
                              Hmmm......
                              Spoiler:
                              Anyone else remember the mini-montage post-Divided on SyFy that showed them arguing on the planet? Not seeing our Lieutenant and Senator's Daughter work out for much longer.
                              That is what I am hoping for, but from things I have read this does not seem to be the case, at least for this season.

@SupremeLegate
                              Apogee Institute
                              Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

Le sigh.
                                If I was the director and saw her sitting opposite Rush, I'd tell her to suck it in, unless she physically couldn't. It's showbiz live with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X