Rush and Chloe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    That is a good point, that if young had NOT gone to the ship and freed rush, she would not hav been saved, but there is still the part he was willing to blow UP that ship while she and rush were still there.
    this decision i think that wasn't personal , it was for the good of the crew ... i think
    Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Originally posted by Originally Posted by garhkal
      That is a good point, that if young had NOT gone to the ship and freed rush, she would not hav been saved, but there is still the part he was willing to blow UP that ship while she and rush were still there.
      Yours is a good point, too. The actions pretty much cancel each other out, but she's chosen to condemn him for being willing to blow up the ship with her on it (even though it would have been for the "greater good"), but not give him credit for saving her and Rush (which is what bugs me).

Originally posted by hiro View Post
      this decision i think that wasn't personal , it was for the good of the crew ... i think
      I agree. And I could be mistaken, but I thought he said (or somebody said somewhere in the episode) "for the good of the crew". I'll have to go back and watch again.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        80 vs 2 people. Its not a hard choice.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

I liked Rush's wry appreciation of Young using his own utilitarian philosophy as an argument against him.

Comment

Incestuous father-daughter relationship?

Comment

Um, what?

Comment

I would say more like classic May-December romance - hey, in academia, a 40-something guy with a 20-something girl is common as dirt. Sometimes causes trouble if she is his student, though.
                sigpic
                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Chloe just hasn't seen Ravenous yet...

Comment

I love Carlyle in Ravenous.

But that's off topic - sorry, where were we again?
                    sigpic
                    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Chloe was Col Young 's defense when Dr Rush frame him for murder.
                      Chloe may not be a real lawyer ,but for defense Counselor to side with the guy who frame her client.

Col Young's action ,(like abandon Rush on that planet, and almost kill Rush and Chloe when they escape form the alien,) probably worst than anything Rush ever done.

Comment

Originally posted by skarwolf View Post
                        Chloe just hasn't seen Ravenous yet...
                        Colonel Ives was so sexy.

'Of course, we've no wish to recruit everyone. We've enough mouths to feed as it is!'

Comment

I'm pretty sure Rush is just getting close to her so he can have an ally if he needs her help at some point in the future. I mean just look at how she helped him out in the Coup.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                            Incestuous father-daughter relationship?
                            Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                            I would say more like classic May-December romance - hey, in academia, a 40-something guy with a 20-something girl is common as dirt. Sometimes causes trouble if she is his student, though.

i think that Rush also feels alone .. and with the weird experience he find a person who share with ... nothing more ...
                            Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              I agree. And I could be mistaken, but I thought he said (or somebody said somewhere in the episode) "for the good of the crew". I'll have to go back and watch again.
                              The only time that phrase was mentioned was when Young and Rush had their little chat near the end.

Comment

she has no one else to talk to about her experience .
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X