X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    Which is not what I said.
    Sorry . I think "his own plan " is looking out for himself and his interests first befor anything else
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      Sorry . I think "his own plan " is looking out for himself and his interests first befor anything else
      His 'plan' was to prevent the aliens from taking Destiny, something that Colonel Young would have utterly failed at. Rush's plan worked. This is clear in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
        I agree. Rush is always looking out for Rush.
        i totally agree with you he is always looking out for himself before all others and he is very devious.
        sigpic
        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
          i totally agree with you he is always looking out for himself before all others and he is very devious.
          Prove it.

Comment

Prove it.
            It's the twiddly moustache and that time he tied Chloe to a train track. Devious, I say!
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              It's the twiddly moustache and that time he tied Chloe to a train track. Devious, I say!
              The twiddly moustache is obviously a sign but the looking out for himself is rather more difficult to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I made the list. Its a badge of honor my friend
                Im on the list too, and i do feel honoured Being in the first post, and this only adds to the honour.
                They seem to love you Jel

His 'plan' was to prevent the aliens from taking Destiny, something that Colonel Young would have utterly failed at. Rush's plan worked. This is clear in the episode.
                I dont think he would utterly fail at it. I just dont think he would've had the "stones" to actually attempt Rush's plan.
                IMO Rush got lucky.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                  Im on the list too, and i do feel honoured Being in the first post, and this only adds to the honour.
                  They seem to love you Jel

I dont think he would utterly fail at it. I just dont think he would've had the "stones" to actually attempt Rush's plan.
                  IMO Rush got lucky.
                  I stopped at page 3. Then I couldn't take the disgust and hate so much.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, this ep was a bit of a........hit and miss. The first part of the ep was slow and it dragged on a little. The beginning was bad, that music did not fit with the scene with Chloe and her nightmare. I felt very misplaced.

Me? I was on the side of the Military on this. I didn't like the way the Civilians went about things, and Rush manipulating the others for his own gains as usually wasn't too surprising. I don't know why most of them still trust him. Young should have finished him off on that Planet. I don't think we've heard the last of this little spat. He will try gain control again. That is a certainty. Or maybe Wray will beat him to it.
                    sigpic

Comment

List? What list? What's going on? I feel like I've missed something.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        List? What list? What's going on? I feel like I've missed something.
                        Go back a few posts to the posts of me and Garrowan. It starts here:
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11430139

I'm still very honored to be on the list, although I'm not so pleased that I'm not on the first page. However, I think they "love" jel the most, I cannot compete with jel. Or maybe TMP.
                        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

WHAT? I was only remembered as an afterthought?

That's it, I'm going to be all rabid-er now.

EDIT: Oh hey, my Over-Dramatisation Awards from way back got a mention: http://forums.sgusucks.com/showpost....&postcount=118

Well to be honest, that seems to be an apt description of my old funtime. It was very cathartic at the time. And pfft- all the kids that I slammed were being as overdramatic as I was to slam them for being overdramatic. It wasn't SGU-love, it was Me Vs SGU haters therapy. Ahh the good old days...

EDIT EDIT: God, Jelgate's right. The hate over there... wow. It's funny.
                          Last edited by MattSilver 3k; 21 April 2010, 10:48 AM.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                            Go back a few posts to the posts of me and Garrowan. It starts here:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11430139

I'm still very honored to be on the list, although I'm not so pleased that I'm not on the first page. However, I think they "love" jel the most, I cannot compete with jel. Or maybe TMP.
                            Oh right, now I get it. hmm looks intersting, I may have a better look through the thread to get a bit of a laugh I guess I'm not rabid enough cause I don't love SGU *feels unloved*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Me? I was on the side of the Military on this. I didn't like the way the Civilians went about things, and Rush manipulating the others for his own gains as usually wasn't too surprising. I don't know why most of them still trust him. Young should have finished him off on that Planet. I don't think we've heard the last of this little spat. He will try gain control again. That is a certainty. Or maybe Wray will beat him to it.
                              Yes, because the civilians could safely bring their concerns and doubt to the military without either A) being callously ignored
                              B) being threatened with violence
                              C) left on a planet when they became an inconveniance

What else could they do? The people with the unassaillable, unaccountable power have guns and the backing of the retar......HQ officers on Earth, and as such can do whatever they like
                              sigpic
                              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                                having just watched Divided in the good old UK, I can safely say, I am now firmly off my fence and in the SGU camp. (Can't wait to see the arseholes on SGUSucks add my name to their pathetic list). I can also say, I am now thouroughly embedded in the Rush-and-the-civilian camp. The military is acting in an entirely dishonourable fashion, and it's high time they were held to acount.
                                Welcome to the darkside Now instead of pro SGU v anti debates, your time will be taken up with Rush V Young, Young V Wray, TJ V Wray, military v civilians and hiphop v rap debates instead.

And to start the ball rolling I totally disagree with you, the military aside from Young has acted honourably.As for Young even he realised what a mistake he made in his actions and the damage they had caused.
                                Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                I stopped at page 3. Then I couldn't take the disgust and hate so much.
                                Aww, you missed the fun part, when I turn up on pg 5. Eventually I end up at the top of their list, in giant pink letters (though unfortunately despite me requesting it they refused to put chief baby killer and Brad Wright stooge next to my name, I was so upset). However I stopped interacting with them after a while, I found a better use smashing my head into a wall, it was far more pleasant and much more productive.

Comment

Working...
                                X