This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Nice to have a new director onboard. He's got a good long list of shows he's directed, some i've seen and some i havent.
    Indeed. Very cool to see a new director, as well as one that has some good experience behind him.
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

Haha, why did you doubt my skillage. Just don't tell the the guy who gave me this info, otherwise, i'm dead.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        Nice to have a new director onboard. He's got a good long list of shows he's directed, some i've seen and some i havent.
        He did bsg razor, ER, dollhouse, and other stuff. Still, an episode needs a good plot to be good, and I'm a little nervous from what the call sheet said, but then again, it's not like I read the script so.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          A little something from lovely Alaina:

http://twitter.com/alainahuffman/status/2046954890
          Lovely is an understatement.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
            He did bsg razor, ER, dollhouse, and other stuff. Still, an episode needs a good plot to be good, and I'm a little nervous from what the call sheet said, but then again, it's not like I read the script so.....
            What did the call sheet say? Have you auditioned or something?

You should be able to say, call sheets are how we get the biggest amount of spoilers now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
              What did the call sheet say? Have you auditioned or something?

You should be able to say, call sheets are how we get the biggest amount of spoilers now anyway.
              Well I didn't audition for anything quite yet, but that may change in the near future( I am starting to get into acting, though I know your severly disappointed, please keep reading and I will explain). I did however manage to get my hands on a call sheet( kinda like a filming schedule). It says what scenes are to be shot what days, and better yet, a short description of the scene. I only got a 3 day schedule so it was hard to price things together, but I got the just of it. Pretty cool stuff. That's also how I knew who was directing the ep.
              sigpic

Comment

Go for it. Can't hurt to try

Comment

Go for it. Can't hurt to try
                  Go for what.. oh acting.

Well I read off a comercial for the people at this organization called AMTC. It's a giant orginazation, it's what got Megan Fox and people like her into acting, believe me, its pretty big, it's no scam. If your good enough, they ask you to join, they train you, lecture you, raise you up, point you to auditions, and best of all, they set you in front of some of the most inportant people from Disney, Nick, MGM(hey, they are involved in stargate, right ), 20th Century Fox and so on. If they like your audition and you, they have one of their agents sign you. That means I could get hooked up with MGM which could mean a stargate audition.

Fortunately I got a callback from AMTC and was offered to Join.

Do you act at all?
                  sigpic

Comment

Soooo?
                    sigpic

Comment

Do you act at all?
                      I wanted to a while ago, but the extent of my acting was school plays I want to write now, but I'm also doing a property development course at uni. so it's all a bit mixed up

But the chance to audition for Stargate would be amazing. Imagine who you could meet!

Comment

I wanted to a while ago, but the extent of my acting was school plays I want to write now, but I'm also doing a property development course at uni. so it's all a bit mixed up

But the chance to audition for Stargate would be amazing. Imagine who you could meet!
                        You mean DIVIDED LOL

Just getting to audition and read the script would be cool enough. Still, have to get into acting before SGU gets canceled or before they stop making Stargate all together.
                        sigpic

Comment

A little prank from the set of Divided..

http://twitter.com/DavidBlue/status/2428413599

Hahaha! The crew surprised me quite well. Final shot, all jumped out at me and yelled surprise. Fun set.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fine!! have it your way, I won't tell you anything about the ep. You never even asked!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Fine!! have it your way, I won't tell you anything about the ep. You never even asked!!!
                              Whoa calm down. You can't expect the forum to care every piece of news that is posted especially with the limits of Twitter.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Whoa calm down. You can't expect the forum to care every piece of news that is posted especially with the limits of Twitter.
                                No you don't understand. I have the call sheet for the episode!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X