X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    Well I suppose that all depends on what your body type is
    What does my body type have to do with your body type?

:: is confuzzled ::
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
      What does my body type have to do with your body type?

:: is confuzzled ::
      Well if I am a big blulder like mass of big boulder likeness, and you are a small willowy twig, we might see where we lead to problems

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
        He started it.

Oh, sure! Blame someone else whydoncha?
        sigpic
        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
          Well if I am a big blulder like mass of big boulder likeness, and you are a small willowy twig, we might see where we lead to problems
          Why are you fighting it?. Just embrace the ignorance

Anyway topic. As a a shallow thunker I liked it because well we get a semi-naked Chloe. On a more serious note I think and hope it sets a basis for whatever kind of relationship Eli and Chloe will have
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

[QUOTE=RowenaR;10717138]Am I the only one feeling offended by that scene? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude... I just feel like they only put in this scene that SOMEONE can get their geek fantasies realized (goes nicely with the James scenes in this ep, methinks...). Can we please get some female (and/or gay) writers on the show so that we also get to see some male naked skin since all the male (straight) writers on this show seem to wholly concentrate on their own wet dreams. [QUOTE]

If you really have an issue with naked scenes it shouldn't matter who's naked in them and it shouldn't matter who is writing them. As far as I am concerned, Sex scenes like the one in Air, part 1 doesn't really have a place in Stargate if doesn't move the story along and if that's your feelings that fine with me (heck, I agree) Until Air (Part 3), I couldn't see a reason for it.. now.. I'm saying it shouldn't have taken so long for the scene to become more clear and its still not there yet. So, at this point I am taking a sit back and wait and see.. to be judged.

BUT, for this shower scene.. I cannot say I was bothered. I am a prude but in a ship out in the middle of nowhere that hasn't been fully explored I can see how a person (male or female) would want someone there. I can see how Eli would act like he did. You couldn't see anything anyway and it served the story (whole story and characters) I've got no complains about this one.
            WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
            "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
            "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
            - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

The scene was fine. Some people need something to nitpick over.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                Now thats nothing short of holding a red rag to a bull.
                Mythbusters prooved red desn't bother bulls so
                "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by StarFighter View Post
                  Does anyone have screenshots of Chloe showering and then getting dressed?
                  Isn't there anything better to do?

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                  : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Originally posted by Encoder View Post
                    Isn't there anything better to do?

To answer that question: No.

I'd like to defend the RepliCarter birth scene. I'm not sure why the goo would be "suggestive" as some have said. Like it had some sexual representation behind it. She was covered from head to toe. If any it represented fluid we see babies that are born. Also in the RepliCarter scene we only see her topless back.

And I believe Carter showing her bra in the puddle jumper was just for the fans. So yes that had some sexual nature behind it.

Comment

She's not even that hot

Comment

Originally posted by StarFighter View Post
                        To answer that question: No.

I'd like to defend the RepliCarter birth scene. I'm not sure why the goo would be "suggestive" as some have said. Like it had some sexual representation behind it. She was covered from head to toe. If any it represented fluid we see babies that are born. Also in the RepliCarter scene we only see her topless back.

Yeah that looks like her back The mind doesn't work like that. People will ignore the goo and the people who find AT beautiful who giving to love the scene regarless of the goo. Quite simliar to those who like the Chloe shower scene

And I believe Carter showing her bra in the puddle jumper was just for the fans. So yes that had some sexual nature behind it.
                        Very simliar to what we saw in Darkness then?
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

to me chloe wanting a shower was a bit of a character trait.

stick with me here and get your minds out of the gutter

the other folks, especially military, they know that personal hygiene is sometimes optional on a mission. There's no water, you can't bathe. It's more important to drink and stink than smell nice and be thirsty.

chloe, however, is a civilian. and given how she's been portrayed thus far, likely has her monthly appointment at the spa for her pedicure and manicure and gets her hair cut every month as well.

she's used to taking care of and grooming herself. the thought of going without bathing is probably not something she even thought of until someone told her 'yeah, no bath'

she's being used to illustrate how much they're doing without, and also the issue of the crew no really being a crew right now, they're just a group of people that got stuck and trapped and are all looking out for themselves...with the 'greater good' being second place at best
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                            She's not even that hot
                            If you are referring to Chloe: lies.

If you're referring to Carter/RepliCarter: LIES!

sigpic
                            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

you would have thought some people never saw a chick before...

Comment

Originally posted by Ponchoandy View Post
                                I bet the women on this forum are just jealous...
                                Well I am.

Five seasons of SGA.... FIVE SEASONS!... and the nearest we got was Rodney in the bath. It''s just not fair.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X