This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
    Wasn't that the point? To show Eli and Riley where snooping around James and (looking at) her big breasts?
    It was the point, but why was the camera from our perspective making those breasts take over half our televisions? It's one thing to do a scene in which they're behaving immaturely, but to then somehow inexplicably provide this window into all her shots from our vantage point in which we've managed to surpass anything the Kino could have possibly mustered? That seems silly IMO.

Heck, the whole scene seems kind of silly, but that's just personal taste. The way the camera was done was so blatant, my girlfriend was shouting 'DON'T FORGET TO GET HER BREASTS IN THAT NEXT SHOT' by the time we were done with it.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

remember air part 1 with the sex scene tell me thats not pg material

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
        .....the new museum? what kind of stuff does it show case?
        Egyptian and Pre- and Early Historical exhibtions. I think the name is testament to the proverbial Prussian lack of imagination

Originally posted by JohnDuh View Post
        Hell no! There is always this racist(*) divide between men and women, men can be topless and half naked and thats fine, but women always have to be dressed up or everybody complains - that's totally bogus.
        Oh no, I'm only saying that if they give us nakedness, they should divide the share equally between men and women. And that whole thing had something very voyeuristic that made it indeed look like a geek writer's wet dream. That's something I'd cut a fanfiction author slack for (but not necessarily read it) but someone who gets paid for writing for an audience and not for only for their own convinience? Mh.

That said I'm fine if they all just keep their clothes on - and oh, Enterprise called - it wants its decontamination shower scene back.
        You mean like BSG who want their sex in a closet scenes back?

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
        The only thing that really irked me, like, I genuinely felt like throwing something, were the god-awfully obvious camera angles on James' breasts. Uggghhhhh.
        Actually, you're right. That thing was even more bothersome than the shower scene. I still don't get why they had to push them into the frame every damn time they showed James. I just hopes she kicks Riley's and Eli's asses in one of the next episodes
        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
        I will never accept defeat.
        I will never quit.
        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
        ------
        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

really with the shower bit you didn't see anything... shame lol

Comment

well now im REALLY looking forward to this episode.

unfortunaltely i dont have enough internet quota to .....obtain it......and i really wanna wait so i can watch it together with 'Light'

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
              Am I the only one feeling offended by that scene? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude... I just feel like they only put in this scene that SOMEONE can get their geek fantasies realized (goes nicely with the James scenes in this ep, methinks...). Can we please get some female (and/or gay) writers on the show so that we also get to see some male naked skin since all the male (straight) writers on this show seem to wholly concentrate on their own wet dreams.

Me? Bitter? Nah, not a chance. What gave you that feeling, pray tell?
              I'd like to see some *cough*Lt.Scott*cough* nakedness!

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                Am I the only one feeling offended by that scene? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude... I just feel like they only put in this scene that SOMEONE can get their geek fantasies realized (goes nicely with the James scenes in this ep, methinks...). Can we please get some female (and/or gay) writers on the show so that we also get to see some male naked skin since all the male (straight) writers on this show seem to wholly concentrate on their own wet dreams.

Me? Bitter? Nah, not a chance. What gave you that feeling, pray tell?
                I really don't see why it has to cater to a particular crowd. The writers are as they are. Why do they need to bring in writers for a particular purpose? Too many cooks spoil the broth.

Its was a short scene which was PG anyways.

Comment

The only thing that really irked me, like, I genuinely felt like throwing something, were the god-awfully obvious camera angles on James' breasts. Uggghhhhh.
                  noticed that too

though did a google image search and realized.....its going to be hard to conceal those gas giants!

Comment

Some people get hung up on small, well in vanessa's case, not so small details.

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                      A naked woman taking a shower? Can't say "creepy" is the word I'd use, but okay
                      *Clarification* I mean't it's creepy that someone would come onto this forum asking for screenshots of it.
                      I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello.

Comment

Originally posted by Pianomancuber View Post
                        *Clarification* I mean't it's creepy that someone would come onto this forum asking for screenshots of it.
                        I figured, which is why I had a little "" in there.
                        Sig by Pandora's Box
                        sigpic

Comment

Just goes to show the double standards for men and women.

It's perfectly fine for girls/ gay guys to ask/ want screenshots of the male cast undressed.

But when it comes to asking the same for the female cast, it's creepy.

And isn't Sci-Fi generally aimed at a male demographic anyway? Sure there are female audiences, but TPTB probably pander towards the male section primarily.

Comment

Its no more creepy when certain fans of SGA wanted to see a shirtless Shep or Lorne.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Its no more creepy when certain fans of SGA wanted to see a shirtless Shep or Lorne.
                              Indeed. I should have mentioned this as well
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
                                I really don't see why it has to cater to a particular crowd. The writers are as they are. Why do they need to bring in writers for a particular purpose? Too many cooks spoil the broth.

Its was a short scene which was PG anyways.
                                It's not about catering to a special audience, it's about not writing solely to fulfil their own wet dreams (since they are getting paid for writing... like I said, fanfiction writers who don't get any profit apart from having a little fun can write pretty much write what they like... but a team of paid writers who write for a global audience... not so much). And Chloe and James were both treated like that in the ep.
                                I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                                I will never accept defeat.
                                I will never quit.
                                I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                                ------
                                "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X