X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I thought their were laws against this kind of thing
    I come from the country that's home to the "Cannibal of Rothenburg"... what did you expect?
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
      Hey hey hey now! We Saw O'Neill and Teal'c without their shirts a few times and we never got to see much of Sam or Janet so it's pretty equal
      I didn't... but maybe I should go back to watching SG1... or just wander off to that particular part of my world where shirtless!Lorne indeed exists (it's the same world where Harry Potter VII and Star Wars Episode I - III don't exist, so it's actually pretty nice). Yep, good plan. Especially since it's 0315 here...
      I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
      ------

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        I didn't... but maybe I should go back to watching SG1... or just wander off to that particular part of my world where shirtless!Lorne indeed exists (it's the same world where Harry Potter VII and Star Wars Episode I - III don't exist, so it's actually pretty nice). Yep, good plan. Especially since it's 0315 here...
        So you turn into a fantisizing supernerd when it's late?
        "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by StarFighter View Post
          Does anyone have screenshots of Chloe showering and then getting dressed?
          Cool your jets - they were only face shots and body silhouettes...

GateWorld itself has 1496 screenshots of "Darkness" at this link:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/thu....php?album=895
          There is no spoon...

Comment

Hey hey hey now! We Saw O'Neill and Teal'c without their shirts a few times and we never got to see much of Sam or Janet so it's pretty equal
            I didn't... but maybe I should go back to watching SG1... or just wander off to that particular part of my world where shirtless!Lorne indeed exists (it's the same world where Harry Potter VII and Star Wars Episodes I - III don't exist, so it's actually pretty nice). Yep, good plan. Especially since it's 0315 here...
            I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
            ------

Comment

you saw daniel and teal'c shirtless upon occasion, but i only recall seeing jack 'shirtless' twice, both in season one, Hathor and Brief Candle

I didn't catch the beginning, but if you watch it on scifi, they flash up a rating icon for each episode.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks but I remember some better shots. Maybe I should just buy the episode on iTunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  you saw daniel and teal'c shirtless upon occasion, but i only recall seeing jack 'shirtless' twice, both in season one, Hathor and Brief Candle

I didn't catch the beginning, but if you watch it on scifi, they flash up a rating icon for each episode.
                  Wasn't he shirtles in "A Hundred Days" too?
                  "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

So you turn into a fantisizing supernerd when it's late?
                    No, I'm always a fantasizing supernerd. I just realized I'll probably spend the main part of tomorrow waiting to get into Berlin's newest museum attraction (which is called - I kid you not - the Neue Museum/New Museum) so catching a few hours of sleep might be a good idea
                    I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
                    ------

Comment

No, I'm always a fantasizing supernerd. I just realized I'll probably spend the main part of tomorrow waiting to get into Berlin's newest museum attraction (which is called - I kid you not - the Neue Museum/New Museum) so catching a few hours of sleep might be a good idea
                      .....the new museum? what kind of stuff does it show case?

Comment

Am I the only one feeling offended by that scene? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude... I just feel like they only put in this scene that SOMEONE can get their geek fantasies realized (goes nicely with the James scenes in this ep, methinks...). Can we please get some female (and/or gay) writers on the show so that we also get to see some male naked skin since all the male (straight) writers on this show seem to wholly concentrate on their own wet dreams.
                        Hell no! There is always this racist(*) divide between men and women, men can be topless and half naked and thats fine, but women always have to be dressed up or everybody complains - that's totally bogus.
                        That said I'm fine if they all just keep their clothes on - and oh, Enterprise called - it wants its decontamination shower scene back.

(*race is not a scientific concept in humans but a cultural one - so it might as well be used in every conceivable context until people stop using it)

Comment

This is just damn creepy.
                          I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello.

Comment

Originally posted by Pianomancuber View Post
                            This is just damn creepy.
                            A naked woman taking a shower? Can't say "creepy" is the word I'd use, but okay
                            Sig by Pandora's Box
                            sigpic

Comment

Am I the only one feeling offended by that scene? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude... I just feel like they only put in this scene that SOMEONE can get their geek fantasies realized (goes nicely with the James scenes in this ep, methinks...). Can we please get some female (and/or gay) writers on the show so that we also get to see some male naked skin since all the male (straight) writers on this show seem to wholly concentrate on their own wet dreams.

Me? Bitter? Nah, not a chance. What gave you that feeling, pray tell?
                              While I agree with you, I do have to point out, the writers seem to be enjoying getting chances to show us Lieutenant Scott without a shirt, as evidenced by the premiere as well as next week's preview...

I didn't really mind the shower thing too terribly, though I'd still have cut it out pronto if I had anything to do with production. The only thing that really irked me, like, I genuinely felt like throwing something, were the god-awfully obvious camera angles on James' breasts. Uggghhhhh.
                              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                                The only thing that really irked me, like, I genuinely felt like throwing something, were the god-awfully obvious camera angles on James' breasts. Uggghhhhh.
                                Wasn't that the point? To show Eli and Riley where snooping around James and (looking at) her big breasts? Don't get me wrong, i found this scene stupid. But the whole point of it is the point of view the kino is giving to Eli and Riley.
                                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Working...
                                X