What's Telford intentions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Telford intentions?

I am curious as to what was Telfords intentions were when he tranfered into the colonels body. It seemed as tho he has his own agenda.
    sigpic

My suspicion is that he was out to take charge and get the ball rolling on solving the many problems. Recall that when TJ asked him to slow down for the sake of Young's body, he said something along the lines of "It looks like you guys need all the help you can get".
    Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Telford is pissed off that that he & Rush lost the government dance competition to Jack & Daniel & he is pissed off that Rush is not there to practice their routine for the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
        Telford is pissed off that that he & Rush lost the government dance competition to Jack & Daniel & he is pissed off that Rush is not there to practice their routine for the rematch
        I guess the next big question would then be, is Teal'c be willing to be Telford's new samba partner for the competition? He hasn't said no but damn Telford's got to be worried at this point!
        sigpic

Comment

It does seen that after watching tonights ep, Telford thinks he should have been in charge.

Comment

The only thing that should worry them is the surprise solo number by Bill Lee. Nobody'll see it coming
            Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicbluemustang View Post
              I am curious as to what was Telfords intentions were when he tranfered into the colonels body. It seemed as tho he has his own agenda.
              Telford was supposed to be the guy to lead the team to the 9th chevron address. I think he feels like he should be in charge, and is in charge, of the Destiny crew.
              sigpic
              FOX Network

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicbluemustang View Post
                to be serve the people under his command from earth
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                X