Scott and Chloe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
    I find it strange that the good Christian boy is the one who knocked up a 16 year old girl, bangs on co-workers in the closet, and has the hots for a senator's daughter. I liked Scott at first, but as time goes by, he feels off.

As for Chloe, I hope she has a date with the airlock.
    Cause as you know people all Christains are good moral people who never make mistakes
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Cause as you know people all Christains are good moral people who never make mistakes
      In his flashback he made a mistake and he was remorseful, but he didn't do anything to change. He is still sleeping around with anyone who shows him attention. Maybe he deserves Chloe- the whiny, damsel in distress that he can't get away from, and Destiny is his hell.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hmm to me miserably Chloe but I think that to script writers - no. And Scott is really bad variant. But this give more tragedy for show . (from ancient greek tragedy is "song of coats"
        Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
        SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Your always the one complaining they were afraid to commit to jack and sam. Its too late for those two but not for a realastic Stargate ship like this one
          ha! you are insane and must take your meds!

sam/jack forever!

scott/james needs more quickies in the closet!

chloe needs to stay in her room!

there, i feel better.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I hope to god they don't go the lovers route. I understand they want the series to be "Edgy" but I really don't want a ****ing Soap Opera set in space.

Comment

In his flashback he made a mistake and he was remorseful, but he didn't do anything to change. He is still sleeping around with anyone who shows him attention. Maybe he deserves Chloe- the whiny, damsel in distress that he can't get away from, and Destiny is his hell.
              So? That is real life. People feel remorse about an event and still don't change the actions.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post
                I hope to god they don't go the lovers route. I understand they want the series to be "Edgy" but I really don't want a ****ing Soap Opera set in space.

i don't want real life with ordinary people, i get that every day

Comment

I find it strange that the good Christian boy is the one who knocked up a 16 year old girl, bangs on co-workers in the closet, and has the hots for a senator's daughter. I liked Scott at first, but as time goes by, he feels off.

As for Chloe, I hope she has a date with the airlock.
                  Remember that female airmen with Scott , they were having sex standing up on the 304 .
                  Later he pretend doesn't know her very well.

](He goes over to Vanessa James, the woman he'd been having sex with earlier. He pretends he doesn't know her well.)

SCOTT: You're, uh, you're James, right?
                  JAMES: Yes, Lieutenant.

I was thinking about Scott and Vanessa James.I don't think Scott and Vanessa were serious,But ending up on Destiny together.
                  Vanessa's character are minor, unlike Chole.I think Vanessa will stay on the background (maybe friends with benefit), while Scott pining for Chole.

But it could be a st up for a love triangle.I see this kind of things happen on other shows , Vanessa will be blame for Scott and Chole not get together and everybody hate her and die in some horrible circumstance in the end.
                  And i actually always feel back for the minor character of the love triangle.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Daedalus View Post
                    I would like to see Chloe with Eli xd
                    ^This!

Comment

i think scott and chloe are gonna do it and then nothing between them will ever happen again...making things awkward and then theres the whole lt. james and chloe cat fighting and then mud wrestling...nude.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post
                        oh but that is what we have...I must admit I saw this one coming.....
                        Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
                        Remember that female airmen with Scott , they were having sex standing up on the 304 .
                        Later he pretend doesn't know her very well.

I was thinking about Scott and Vanessa James.I don't think Scott and Vanessa were serious,But ending up on Destiny together.
                        Vanessa's character are minor, unlike Chole.I think Vanessa will stay on the background (maybe friends with benefit), while Scott pining for Chole.

But it could be a st up for a love triangle.I see this kind of things happen on other shows , Vanessa will be blame for Scott and Chole not get together and everybody hate her and die in some horrible circumstance in the end.
                        And i actually always feel back for the minor character of the love triangle.
                        scott can't keep it zipped and then we will get the quadrangle of doom: james-scott-chloe-eli; who is sleeping with whom THIS week.

Comment

The only aspect of SGU I am dreading is the Scott & Chloe relationship thing that seems inevitable but I guess I will FF that bit.

Comment

Scott has been shown to have sex with 2 people, and that equates to not being "able to keep it zipped"? Strange, strange stuff.

I, for one, am willing to give TPTB a chance to show me what they can do with a relationship this time around. Not really sure what will be happening with Chloe and Scott, but I hope that the writers do it right.

But I've said it before that if I'm pessimistic about any aspect of the show, it is probably this one. Not because I wouldn't want a relationship in SGU, but because I could see the writers screwing it up.
                            Sig by Pandora's Box
                            sigpic

Comment

hey, yeah, throw chloe to the nerd!
                              Ok, I know Eli is a little pudgy but you guys are making him sound like the frickin rancor!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                                oh but that is what we have...I must admit I saw this one coming.....

scott can't keep it zipped and then we will get the quadrangle of doom: james-scott-chloe-eli; who is sleeping with whom THIS week.
                                people do have a sex. I'm shocked
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X