Scott and Chloe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i hope they don't become lovers. i really like scott, and after the scott/james WOW opening , i'd like that to continue instead.

let chloe end up with greer.
    I wonder about Greer, is his character age meant to be older than the actual actor? Born in 1982, he seems rather young to be a Master Sergeant. They going to toss some grey in his hair or what?

I rather see Scott and James.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Daedalus View Post
      They are just friends.. for now..
      I would like to see Chloe with Eli xd
      I'm not sure Stargate fandom is quite ready for an Eli sex scene just yet.
      sigpic

Comment

Eli ???? He must hard work that she drew on him at least some of the attention. So far, he just ... When I taught at the academy in one of the groups, there was a student.. The entire group loved him as a funny friend, but no more. Eli not man. Eli is wally.
        Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
        SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

I could totally see her pining after him, him not being interested (he has a hotter chicky-momma), and because of it she ignores poor Eli, who obviously wants her to be the Zelda to his Link.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
            I could totally see her pining after him, him not being interested (he has a hotter chicky-momma), and because of it she ignores poor Eli, who obviously wants her to be the Zelda to his Link.
            And this is exactly what I think...well at least I....don't want to see them take this

Comment

hey, yeah, throw chloe to the nerd!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I'm changing my position. I want a canon Scott/Chloe ship just because it will annoy sal
              Spoiler:
              *vomits on jelgate*

sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                *vomits on jelgate*

Your always the one complaining they were afraid to commit to jack and sam. Its too late for those two but not for a realastic Stargate ship like this one
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I'd go with lovers, though they're not there yet. If they do go the lovers' route, that would set up an interesting love triangle between Chloe, Scott, and Vanessa James.
                  yeah...um...I think what's her face is just another case of Scott's "Weakness" as he so put it. Chloe might end up as the only serious relationship he has ever had.

Count me as a Scott/Chloe shipper!
                  I'm soo excited! I've never been a shipper before!!!!
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    *vomits on jelgate*

throw? yes and this is how we advance the cause of women's rights in space, we 'throw' the hot girl at people

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                      throw? yes and this is how we advance the cause of women's rights in space, we 'throw' the hot girl at people
                      we throw the Hot girl at poor unsuspecting people. Eli would just send her off to our friend Scott!
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL

Good one. Somehow it says a lot about the current state of TV.
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          we throw the Hot girl at poor unsuspecting people. Eli would just send her off to our friend Scott!

I could just see the conversation that those two would have about that!
                          *snicker snicker*

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                            Eli could wish himself all that is wants. But ... For example I want to Mars and .... nothing.
                            Last edited by techwork; 10 October 2009, 06:13 PM.
                            Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                            SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

I find it strange that the good Christian boy is the one who knocked up a 16 year old girl, bangs on co-workers in the closet, and has the hots for a senator's daughter. I liked Scott at first, but as time goes by, he feels off.

As for Chloe, I hope she has a date with the airlock.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I did find Chloe and Scott to be awfully close in the bed scene. They don't even know much of each others.
                                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Working...
                                X