• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    I look at shipping another way then you do
    Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
    Oh really then explain....
    I like the long winded ships that may or may not happen, the truly great classic ships where you know that they really care about one another, but just do not know how to really show it for one another, and are great friends, collegues, and sometimes they work out, ships that take most of a series to develop
    Jane Way Chicotay (sorry!)
    Sheridan/Delenn
    O'Neill/ Carter
    Roslin/ Adama
    Just...awesome

well, i agree , but dude, i thought you were going to give some simple *guy brain* answer! i feel let down!

*feels bummed*
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      well, i agree , but dude, i thought you were going to give some simple *guy brain* answer! i feel let down!

*feels bummed*
      I have the depth of the Atlantic

Comment

have you?
        almost.... I tend to remove all hard objects from the TV room before viewing just in case!
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          almost.... I tend to remove all hard objects from the TV room before viewing just in case!
          lol
          YEah. I should with Scott and Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

*feels bummed*

See? We can be more sophisticated than you thi...oh....babes in a beer commercial on TV. Hold on...what was a I saying?
            If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
            Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
              See? We can be more sophisticated than you thi...oh....babes in a beer commercial on TV. Hold on...what was a I saying?
              If its an Elyse Levesque in a bear commercial you need to send me the link

Comment

If its an Elyse Levesque in a bear commercial you need to send me the link
                I thought in sci-fi the character name should be more exotic than the actor/actress name?
                If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
                  I thought in sci-fi the character name should be more exotic than the actor/actress name?
                  Pretty hard to do in this case

Comment

Pretty hard to do in this case

Good point

Comment

They are working up to "Like Mode" but not exactly there just yet....but close.
                      Tst

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
                        They are working up to "Like Mode" but not exactly there just yet....but close.
                        Considering most of the rest of the members are at the "I will tolerate you breathing in the same air space as me" mode, that's practically foreplay

Comment

I think the romance has all the subtlety of a brick on the head. I mean that's the way the relationships going to go unless the producers throw us a curve boy.

My sister says she doesn't see the chemisty between them.

I'm waiting to see more how they react together.

Comment

Originally posted by techwork View Post
                            Scott and Chloe best friend or lovers? What you think?
                            All I'm gonna say on this is, Scott would get with anyone who was interested I think.

Chloe, well, unless there's something more sexy about her, I think she's a fairly tame one.

Will something happen? Of course it will, there's the only SO much room on board!

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                            : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Originally posted by Encoder View Post
                              All I'm gonna say on this is, Scott would get with anyone who was interested I think.

Chloe, well, unless there's something more sexy about her, I think she's a fairly tame one.

Will something happen? Of course it will, there's the only SO much room on board!

Romance and relationships are definitely bound to happen on the Destiny. It may be decades before they get home. Maybe never. They're going to start pairing off sooner or later, and given the emotional trauma of what's happened my guess is it'll be sooner.

This brings to mind an interesting predicament. It's mostly men onboard. There'll be quite a few men without potential mates. Competition is almost certain to abound onboard.

As for Chloe, she strikes me as someone who's more complicated than she seems. True she's certainly physically attractive but I want to see how complex she really is.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't care for Chloe, but as a character, she should stand on her own and not be in this show as a romantic plaything for Lt. Scott. The writers need to give her something to do and NOT become entangled in some sort of weird triangle with Scott and that gal he was "doin'" in the storeroom. That's just gross.

Comment

Working...
                                X