No announcement yet.

Air 3, Final Scene - 'bug' pod, AND Ancient Timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no clue what that thing was...hopefully we will find out!

Comment

Originally posted by randomking View Post
      i don't think this is something it would drop every so often because if you look at the size of it there is no way they ship could hold that many on the outside.
      hmm... *tries to come up with an reasonable sounding scenario* energy to matter conversion... which would also explain why the ship is so low on power reserves?
      lol, I'll probably end up being completely wrong, but that's okay, it's still fun to speculate

Originally posted by koroush47
      It was alien. When they stopped the aliens probably came snooping around.

The ancients never use red.... in anything.
      Hmm.. good point about the propulsion. I'm willing to buy the alien scenario.

My question then would be... wouldn't there be problems just taking off from the Destiny while it's in FTL? Ig it's not in hyperspace... but, I just can't imagine these aliens (if it's a manned (or.. aliened? ) ship) or the probe itself having a smooth ride leaving the bubble around the ship and going back into normal space... Hopefully they at least have shields .

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
        hmm... *tries to come up with an reasonable sounding scenario* energy to matter conversion... which would also explain why the ship is so low on power reserves?
        lol, I'll probably end up being completely wrong, but that's okay, it's still fun to speculate

Hmm.. good point about the propulsion. I'm willing to buy the alien scenario.

My question then would be... wouldn't there be problems just taking off from the Destiny while it's in FTL? Ig it's not in hyperspace... but, I just can't imagine these aliens (if it's a manned (or.. aliened? ) ship) or the probe itself having a smooth ride leaving the bubble around the ship and going back into normal space... Hopefully they at least have shields .
        I like how it is FTL and not hyperspace.

Hyperspace is so overdone... you can't shoot or dock / un dock in hyperspace..

I guess it is possible in FTL.

But I think FTL > Hyperspace. Because there are more possibilities.

Comment

I think it was the ship with the body in it, ejected somehow. Otherwise, it would be kind of creepy being on the ship knowing there's a corpse sitting in one area. Kind of like "Summer Vacation" with Chevy Chase driving with the dead aunt on the roof.....I think this show rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by shoarn View Post
            I think it was the ship with the body in it, ejected somehow. Otherwise, it would be kind of creepy being on the ship knowing there's a corpse sitting in one area. Kind of like "Summer Vacation" with Chevy Chase driving with the dead aunt on the roof.....I think this show rocks!
            Looked completely different from the shuttle, though.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by shoarn View Post
              No that wouldn't work.

Remember that they closed the shuttle doors to keep the air in.

If the shuttle suddenly takes off then they would all be sucked into space.. because the door isn't there anymore.

Comment

i believed it was alien probe...possible we will meet them on this season or next new season...while crisis on ship is over.

Comment

Originally posted by younger View Post
                  i believed it was alien probe...possible we will meet them on this season or next new season...while crisis on ship is over.
                  What else is wrong with the ship? The air works fine...

Did they mention anything else?

Comment

Definitely some kind of alien probe or small vessel IMO. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long to find out.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by koroush47 View Post
                      I like how it is FTL and not hyperspace.

Hyperspace is so overdone... you can't shoot or dock / un dock in hyperspace..

I guess it is possible in FTL.

But I think FTL > Hyperspace. Because there are more possibilities.
                      in SGA they bought this up alot like whin they had a Puddle Jumper on the side of a hive ship...........

but i think we all forgot about one race hear...the asguard (i know i spelt it wrong) ....yes the asguard we all think of died off in a blaze of glory but on SGA they encounter the "brothers" of SG-1's asguard's who are still trying to fix there cloning way'shttp://forum.gateworld.net/images/gw_smilies/jonas05.gif

Comment

Originally posted by prattmic View Post
                        It seemed to me to be some sort of
                        Spoiler:
                        alien ship. The design seemed to be different, most notably the red propulsion. In my opinion this changes things alot. I had assumed the aliens in this episode would be on the planet, but instead they have a ship that already knows about the Destiny. They could be a threat, but they could also help us get out of a tough situation, like what was shown in the preview for next week.
                        Maybe it was the alien group that damaged it, and had a ship aboard trying to unlock its secrets. they stopped when we came aboard and realised with the air issues we would be dead soon, so they could continue their work. BUT since we fixed the issue they left to inform their superiors..
                        BUT i thought it was one of the shuttles.... MAYBE it left to go to the other planet them 2 dumb sh**s went to.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Maybe it was the alien group that damaged it, and had a ship aboard trying to unlock its secrets. they stopped when we came aboard and realised with the air issues we would be dead soon, so they could continue their work. BUT since we fixed the issue they left to inform their superiors..
                          BUT i thought it was one of the shuttles.... MAYBE it left to go to the other planet them 2 dumb sh**s went to.
                          I'm thinking that they came when the destiny stopped and snooped around...

Then when it went into FTL again... They realized and went like "oh sh!t" and ejected the shuttle to go back home.

Comment

power, holes all over the ship, they have very very very little control over the ship...i dont think they can get to the main control room yet eather

Comment

Well, there lots damage on the ship.. Rush say "we have to work together and repair the ship"

for now Life support is working well but power and damage hull and etc there still grave danger for them on the ship but we will see more new episodes on this season.

i hate waiting for new episodes on next Friday.. i don't like to patience lol

Comment

Here is my opinion...
                                The reason the other gates were locked out is because a "certain" unknown race lives on them. When the two people went through the gate they alerted the race that the ship was in orbit and so they sent a pod to investigate. That thing that fell off was the pod returning to relay information after it maybe left a tracker or something on the hull.

Just a guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X