Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wondered what happened to those guys who ventured off into the gate never to be seen again.
    Me too, in fact I was hoping there was an answer that I somehow missed but ... I guess not.
    sigpic

Comment

Later that evening...

1. I remember talking about Greer to some friends who haven't seen SGU recently, even here he's being what they'd call a "good Master Sergeant".

2. Chloe's Mum seemed so petty here.

3. We never did see Curtis again did we?

Pretty solid ep.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I remember I once made a joke we learned more about Scott in one episode than Sheppherd in 5 seasons. I stand by this assesment. While this episode had the bigger picture of fixing the life support I really feel this episode was about Scott and defining who he is. Air I gave this impression that he was a player with his closet scene with James. I think that this episode redeems that Scott is just a religious person who has made some bad choices. The whole talking with the priest to me shows what Scott's demons are and what he believes in. The little subplot of Franklin and others escaping to another planet shows how no one trusts Rush. That is understandable given he is the one that stranded them on Destiny but at the same time it seems crazy to go to a planet Destiny locked out. I am in the group that said they died. Thank goodness for Greer and his gun. Speaking of Greer, I always liked his beating around of Rush. He does what most of us want to do. I appreciate the writers making these deaths count a little more than the previous series. At the same time I think Chloe alerting her mother was unnecessary and could of been done off screen. I forgot how much a jerk Telford is when he was in his brainwashed state. He is much better in S2 when he is normal. A good leader listens to ideas not disregard them. I in closing point to the line under my sig
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

After re watching the show several times, this episode nr 3 I always think why go to a desert hot region in black clothes, why not have lighter colored clothes. Scott walking around all in black how dumb

And before anyone says well they do not have any other clothes, well Eli got some light military clothes and Scott could have exchanged with someone.

Comment

Perhaps they didn't think they had time to unload all the crates they brought with them to find lighter clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Perhaps they didn't think they had time to unload all the crates they brought with them to find lighter clothes.
              Perhaps, but they found some for Eli

I think it is the writers who thought that Scott looked "better" in black.

Comment

I'm trying to say something about this. One word: Sand

It wasn't bad at all. Good conclusion to the 3-part.

But, yes there is always a but, eh...:
                What happened to Curtis and Palmer?
                And in the end, the little ship leaving Destiny. Perhaps a spy of some sort?

These questions will hopefully be answered in the coming episodes...

Comment

Nice conclusion to the three parter. I liked we never figure out what happen to the two that went to the other address. Sometimes people go missing and you don't ever know what happen to them. Really dug the music in this episode.

I didn't notice the little ship at the end on my first go but I do know where it is from. Nice little touch.

Comment

Working...
                  X