This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
    Perhaps that other ship is the Lucian alliance or it could be an alien species from the galaxy-maybe that sand thing.
    Lucian alliance?

Are you kidding me? It takes the fastest ship known in the series (the fastest ship known... human vessel with ZPM and uber asgard drives) about 50 years to get to the destiny. How the hell are the Lucian alliance way out there with their crappy goauld drives? The Lucian alliance isn't even that powerful.

Alien species makes sense, but the sand thing? What ever dude. That sand thing flying a ship would just be plain retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      If thats the parts you liked it seemed liked you enjoyed a fair chunk of the episode. I won't argue it was the weakest but it was quite good
      My only complaint is that the only thing that happened really was what we knew was gong to happen; they fixed the air system. Watching them wander around for an hour was just dull... I was never on the edge of my seat like I was in the first two parts.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        so far, so good.

Oh, and for those that deem it important, this episode is rated TV-PG

I think the one thing that hit me is...ok, so they have 4 other planets as possibilities and NOONE THINKS of using the Kinos to help with their exploration?

even on the planet, why trudge over miles and miles when the kino can look for you?
        The same thought occurred to me, but I'm guessing it's because they needed to test the sand, not just look at it.

I'm really liking SGU so far, the Greer and Rush stuff on the planet was great and the peek at Scott's backstory pretty interesting. I'd really like to see more Wray, though, but I guess that's coming down the line.

sigpic

Comment

Not the best episode, I liked the first two parts much better. It wasnt horrible though, I suspect a few of these episodes until the ship is stable.

Comment

so far, so good.

I think the one thing that hit me is...ok, so they have 4 other planets as possibilities and NOONE THINKS of using the Kinos to help with their exploration?

even on the planet, why trudge over miles and miles when the kino can look for you?
            but can the kino find water??? like scott said "riverbed"
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
              Was that an escape pod ?
              That was likely a drone that will go to another ship.

so far, so good.

Thank you ma'am too bad the Dish Network wouldn't show me the rating either. How did you find out?

Originally posted by the3dolla View Post
              I thought this episode was quite boring. I kinda feel let down.
              It was thoroughly boring...beyond boring better than the last two....little to nothing episodes before...definitely less ADD.

Comment

I loved all three parts. People who are saying they were disappointed need to remember that this is exactly what they said it was going to be like. Its not a run and gun anymore. It showed what would happen if you had to walk through the dessert. I think they did it very well. They also said there was going to be really different aliens and the sandstorm was definitely an alien.

Comment

Originally posted by The_DrRodneyMckay View Post
                  I loved all three parts. People who are saying they were disappointed need to remember that this is exactly what they said it was going to be like. Its not a run and gun anymore. It showed what would happen if you had to walk through the dessert. I think they did it very well. They also said there was going to be really different aliens and the sandstorm was definitely an alien.
                  I like slow. I like character moments. I like romance. But this was boring as boring can be, and even the jokes just fell flat for me for the most part. Next week looks amazing, but this conclusion to the incredible opening that was "Air" gives me pause.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    I like slow. I like character moments. I like romance. But this was boring as boring can be, and even the jokes just fell flat for me for the most part. Next week looks amazing, but this conclusion to the incredible opening that was "Air" gives me pause.
                    Screw the romance!

Some episodes should be slow.. some should be action packed, and some should make you wonder/think. If you want romance go watch some teenagers crappy shows on MTV or some garb.

Comment

the rating is shown in the upper left corner at the top and bottom of each hour.
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This episode was terribly boring. They walked the desert for the whole episode and only found what they needed at the very end. Typical climax.

Maybe they are trying to make it realistic but apparently realistic is boring.

If this show continues like this it will be in danger of being canceled.

Comment

This was my favorite part of the 'Air' 3-parter. I loved the stuff with Greer and Rush. And I liked that Greer didn't hesitate to shoot Franklin, and that Rush told him to do it.

I'm glad they addressed the moral issues of the LRC. Did you hear me? "I said I'm glad they addressed the moral issues of the LRC!" I loved TJ in that scene.

The only stuff I didn't like was Chloe's mom and Eli's little Planet of the Apes joke.
                          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                            This was my favorite part of the 'Air' 3-parter. I loved the stuff with Greer and Rush. And I liked that Greer didn't hesitate to shoot Franklin, and that Rush told him to do it.

I'm glad they addressed the moral issues of the LRC. Did you hear me? "I said I'm glad they addressed the moral issues of the LRC!" I loved TJ in that scene.

The only stuff I didn't like was Chloe's mom and Eli's little Planet of the Apes joke.
                            Yeah the mom was a {mod snip}

"I'll go public if you don't return my daughter blah blah blah..."

She should be shot.
                            Last edited by KatG; 10 October 2009, 09:12 AM.

Comment

hey here's a question why isnt there a 1:00 minute Opening Credits or a title Card for the Episode?

Comment

Wasn't the woman that played Cloe's mom also the woman the played the entity Wolsey saw in that one Atlantis episode?

Comment

Working...
                                X