No announcement yet.

Daniel's Training videos /DJ's videos on MGM site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End note by Jack: "And finally kids, anyone with glowy eyes and a snake in their head can't be trusted, no matter what. Also might want to avoid anyone who tries to stick their hand in your head, its really unpleasant. Oh and avoid those Ancient head suckers!
    sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

I don't think the videos are an added security risk at all.

1.) Everything related to the SGC is a security risk.

2.) To the outside world Daniel Jackson is considered a crazy humiliated recluse.

REPORTER: Can you comment about the tapes?
      GENERAL O'NEILL: You mean the ones made by the "aliens hang out in the Great Pyramids" guy? All I have to say is that he's probably been watching too much Wormhole X-treme and the United States Air Force wishes him well.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
        "Hello. My name's Ronon Dex. Kill the Wraith, all of them, by any means possible. For more details, find me in the gym. End of presentation."
        I loved Ronan's mission report!

Even Woolsey did on some level

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
        : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
          What do you think all those video(s) were about? Why make some thing like that? Dont you think they would be a serious security risk? If they got out, so does pretty much everything.
          a sgc documentary on how the stargate program works. the videos are probably used in the training of new personal
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrogue View Post
            These videos should actually be released to us, maybe on the mgm website or on a season 1 box set.. Along with Eli's photos he has taken on his phone.

That would be a good thing
            Me and another friend has already put the 'request in' to the guy who does all the 'extras' for the dvds.... My guess though, is that there isn't enough real footage to make an extra for the dvd's.
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Eternal Density;10672874]"Hi, I'm Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman. In this presentation, I will explain proper chevron calling and iris control procedure. Once that's done, I'll share some tips on anticipating your commanding officer's needs."

I need a copy of this video, it would help me sooooo much!

Anyway everything would probably be classified Top Secret and above and would be kept locked up, if anything went missing they would have records of who had it and they would get a right rollicking. Just my thoughts.

The videos would be cool to see as extras on the DVDs as others have said. Hope they do it.

Comment

I doubt the public would believe these videos, "ha its loony Jackson again making up crazy stories!" It was cool having him in such a small cameo though, although I wanted something more....

Comment

Our wish is MGM's command

http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1654/index.html
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Are we going to see all of the videos ?

Comment

well that explains a bit about the planet...
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting the link, I wouldn't have noticed.

Yeah, I'd love to see the "Hyperspace" one
                        This heart was like a tardis
                        I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Yes, I vote hyperspace also. But that one that's up now was excellent.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                            Yes, I vote hyperspace also. But that one that's up now was excellent.
                            I vote all of them

Comment

Just saw the vid and it actually explains why the planet exploded, cause
                              Spoiler:
                              the core of the planet consisted of Naquadria.
                              Now the explosion makes sense!

I hope to see more of the vids soon!
                              sigpic
                              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post

From the debates going on about FTL vs. hyperdrive, the need for an ancient gene (or not), why the Hammond couldn't handle three ha'taks, and coming out of the gate at high speed, I think the de-emphasis on the science part of science fiction is already happening, and fans have noticed. But TPTB wanted a more accessible show, so it'll be interesting to see what happens there.
                                Actually, I don't think it's so much de-emphasizing science, but rather made-up science. In Part 2 they had the scene where...

Spoiler:
                                ...they were examining the air filters, and Rush started talking about Calcium Carbonate and Lithium Hydroxide. That's pretty, uh, science-y. Their goal was to make things more realistic, and while science is realistic, made up jargon like hyperspace and plasma beam weapons aren't.

Comment

Working...
                                X